facebook

greek awards

by: Gr33k Lif3

Who won what? How does this affect rankings of sororities andfraternities?

Posted By: Gr33k Lif3
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Informant   

Kappa won best president, chapter, and service for the year.

By: Informant
by: Cant remember but..Feb 5, 2016 6:49:08 PM

I think Chi O actually won service for the year but I wasn't paying that much attention. I wish they'd post them online.

As far as IFC goes SigChi won a few awards for service and stuff. LXA won philanthropy. Aepi's president won president of the year. An SAE won greek leader of the year. I think Alpha lambda mu won chapter of the year and I believe one other award.

For the original post's second question.. it basically doesn't really affect rankings it's just a way to commend chapters for their hard work.

By: Cant remember but..
by: Correct me..Feb 11, 2016 5:41:45 PM

If these are wrong, but from what I remember Kappa won for their philanthropy, Chi O won for number of service hours.

Kappa also won president of the year & chapter of the year. Chi O won a few other chapter awards (I want to say advisor of the year, programming, and alumni relations but somebody correct me?)

Theta won scholarship (no surprise there) and an individual award. Pi phi won 2 individual awards and SK got woman of the year for the old PHC president.

I don't think that this affects rankings but kind of reinforces what already exists. A chapter should be ranked on more than just looks and what frats they party with. All the middle & top got awards except DG, which imo solidifies the ranks that those houses are middle and top.

By: Correct me..
by: Really?Feb 11, 2016 7:34:33 PM

Dg didn't get anything?

By: Really?
#2  by: Girl   

DG got Sports Banner

By: Girl
#3  by: I think   

DG got Sports Banner

By: I think
by: ayoFeb 12, 2016 12:01:46 PM

which really means nothing. lol

By: ayo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.