Chapters with PHC positions:

ChiO
Kappa
Tri delta (x2)
Theta
AOII
AEPhi
AXO

The only houses without representation on the council? The so called top houses. This knocks them all down a peg in my opinion. I dont care how hot you are or how fun you are to party with, you need to be involved.

Posted By: 2016
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

So right, Tri Delt is totally top house now cuz they have TWO people on PHC. Get real, no one cares about this at all.

By: lol
by: wellNov 20, 2015 5:09:11 PM

I don't think OP was saying Tri Delt was top tier but that it shows how the top houses aren't involved and how they reflects kinda poorly on their part.

By: well
by: yeahhhhhNov 20, 2015 6:19:33 PM

I have to agree with "well", I think you missed the point of this post since no one said this makes tri delta top tier. I think people do actually care about things like this though since these are the current greek leaders. I also agree with "well" and the OP that it reflects poorly on the chapters that don't have positions.

By: yeahhhhh
#2  by: Not really    

Have you looked at the previous years? There were definitely girls with positions from the so called "top houses" last year.

By: Not really
by: and?Nov 23, 2015 3:36:21 PM

rankings change and the chapters change. What was good last year is not as good this year. What wasn't as good last year is better this year.

By: and?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.