facebook

frats rankings?

by: Curious

What are the frats rankings? Who's top house?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Sigma Chi
Pike
TKE
Sigma Nu
SAE
SigEp
Fiji
Lambda Chi
AePi
Kappa Sig
triangle

By: .
#2  by: soror   

EX
Pike
SAE
TKE
AEPi
LXA
FIJI
Beta
SigEp
SigNu
KappaSig
Triangle

Not sure exactly where I'd put Phi Delt yet but somewhere in the top 5 for sure.

By: soror
by: 1738Nov 10, 2015 10:42:00 AM

before anyone shoots this down, I can see the reasoning behind this, and everyone's entitled to their own opinion. That being said, I respect personal opinions way more than the cookie cutter rankings because they are more reflective of people's real feelings.

By: 1738
by: sororNov 10, 2015 12:03:01 PM

Thank you :) I agree. Anytime I post my opinion on here someone accuses me of being in whatever chapter I ranked higher than what the cookie cutter says. In reality I just think when people work hard and do really well it should be reflected in the rankings. Thats how to keep the school's greek life healthiest in my opinion.

By: soror
by: stopNov 12, 2015 2:55:38 AM

ΣΑΕ is not that high, nice try

By: stop
by: Newbies Nov 12, 2015 10:36:35 AM

SAE, Beta, Phi Delts. Nice guys who have been part of greek life for all of 20 min. Still figuring themselves out as they make the transition from club to frat. Hard to say whether they will be relevant or fade like all the rest after their founders graduate and the training wheels come off. Good start though.

By: Newbies
#3  by: Ifc   

Frats know exactly where they stand vis-a-vis one another. Rankings are for mid tier sororities. Don't bring their neurosis here

By: Ifc
#4  by: 18   

SIGEP: Focused on continual, holistic member development that promotes balanced living and combats desctructive behavior, the Balanced Man Program is more than just a program — it’s the center of the SigEp experience. The program is founded upon five philosophical tenets and takes the form of four self-paced challenges that span throughout the college career.

By: 18
by: uhNov 13, 2015 7:09:54 PM

What is the point of this comment?

By: uh
#5  by: curious    

Seems like pike and sig chi have been the top houses here for at least the last decade if not longer. Why is that? Why can't the others catch up?

By: curious
by: A couple reasonsNov 22, 2015 4:36:08 AM

The alumni of my org from different schools basically told me that in most cases a fraternity has to fall from the top to be replaced. So either getting shut down or in probation or being super lazy for a long period of time and/or recruiting the wrong people.

In some cases others can climb slowly to the top but it usually takes getting lucky and recruiting a few careless rich kids or, more likely, having alumni who will sponsor you heavily. Unfortunately a lot of it has to do with money

By: A couple reasons
#6  by: more like   

It doesn't matter because without a chapter house your all geeds

By: more like

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.