facebook

new sorority coming to ucsd?

by: UCSD

My curiosity has sparked since someone else posted about Alpha Phi coming to UCSD. Are these rumors true? I know a few legacies that would be hopeful in joining.

Posted By: UCSD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tsk tsk.   

Not going to happen. It was brought up a few years ago, but all the chapters veto-ed it because APhi is too competitive and would steal all the hot girls. Instead we got yet another mid-range chapter, AOPi.

By: Tsk tsk.
#2  by: C   

I feel like the SD Greek is growing big and should have a new sorority

By: C
by: yeahNov 10, 2015 3:16:10 PM

I just dont want alpha phi. I want a chapter than stands for more than "be presentable enough to get a husband".

By: yeah
by: ActuallyNov 17, 2015 12:46:59 AM

Actually DG and AXO also nationally spoke against the legislation as well....

By: Actually
by: No judgement Nov 17, 2015 2:52:49 AM

Alpha Phi was the first and Phi Mu, AGD, Alpha Chi, DPhiE, GPhi, Sig Delt and DG followed. Awesome moves on all of their parts. Regardless, don't judge any national organization. They're made up of tons of different types of individuals.

By: No judgement
#3  by: Yas   

I would actually like to see Alpha Phi come to UCSD, especially after rush this year. More and more girls rush each year and some don't find a home they belong to. Alpha Phi could be the place, plus almost every other UC has Alpha Phi

By: Yas
#4  by: clueless   

how would they go about making a new chapter? ucsd needs more chapters to accommodate the huge demand. which other chapters might come?

By: clueless

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.