facebook

rushing a sorority as a third year?

by: triton2345

i'm going to be a third year (not a transfer) and i want to rush...i rushed last year but had to drop before pref because of my own personal issues (didn't have to do with the sororities). i wanted to know if my chances will be hurt being a third year who dropped before. i'm ready to commit now, but idk if i should try if my chances don't look good. greek life seems fun and i want to get more involved on campus.

and also looking for any advice you guys might have for rushing as a 3rd year, if i should do it. thanks! :)

Posted By: triton2345
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Of course!   

I definitely think you should rush again if you're sure you have time for it. 3rd year non-transfers rush all the time and you are in a different category than freshman and sophomores so that's not held against you. The recruitment chairs will know you dropped previously so it doesn't need to be brought up during conversations. It probably wont come up but don't lie if it does! Just focus on bonding with the girls, maximize your options, and follow recruitment rules and you should get a bid just fine. :)

By: Of course!
#2  by: I rushed as a 3rd year   

Do it! You won't regret it! I rushed as a 3rd year and it didn't hurt any of my chances. A lot of my friends rushed as 3rd year non transfers and they all love where they ended up :). Good luck!

By: I rushed as a 3rd year

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.