facebook

recruitment

by: Scared

Is ucsd recruitment very competitive? Around how many girls sign up each year? I worry that I might somehow get dropped by all the chapters :(

Posted By: Scared
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek   

^hahah what this person is an idiot please don't listen to them.. I think last year we had a few hundred girls go through recruitment but don't worry about being dropped by all of the chapters! Technically as long as you go to every party for every chapter, you're guaranteed a bid to a chapter (it just may not be your favorite). But don't worry honestly it's not that competitive!

By: greek
#2  by: yup   

What "greek" said. Only about 5 or less girls out of the hundreds that sign up (I think there were around 600 last year) get dropped when following all the rules. One of them was in my rush group and barely spoke english and was really shy (think of the girl that no one understands in pitch perfect). So I wouldnt worry too much about it. If you struggle with english just try to focus on speaking clearly and loud enough and you should still be able to form some kind of connection with the girls. :) Also about the "it might not be the one you want" comment. Just remember, houses are trained to pick the kind of girls they want and that would fit in well with them (from a values stand point). So even if you think its a house you dont want, they picked you for a reason and all chapters on this campus are great. There is no bad house. So I still recommend giving them a try :)

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.