facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of California, San Diego - UCSD

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sig Chi   

Top house. Hands down.

By: Sig Chi
#2  by: gdi   

chillest out of all the sorority girls I know. theyre pretty hot and surprisingly down to earth-- definitely one of if not the best chapter here

By: gdi
#3  by: asdfghjk   

Falling & falling fast.

By: asdfghjk
#4  by: Rushing    

about to be beat out by sigma kappa...

By: Rushing
by: umApr 19, 2013 8:09:10 PM

I'm sorry but sigma kappa is nowhere near passing piphi or breaking top tier.... honestly i would say SK is lower middle and piphi is still top

By: um
by: SDApr 25, 2013 12:28:43 PM

Way to self rank SK. Still nowhere near the top, plus all the hot girls are graduating this year. I can't even name one cute girl who isn't a senior.

By: SD
#5  by: andddd    

crash. RIP Pi Phi. Your status as the best disappeared awhile ago, and now your status as "one of the best" is collapsing in front of you. Sad day when EK passes you lol

By: andddd
#6  by: ...   

lol someone's trolling hardddd. ucsd greeks know which houses are top, writing b/s on this site is really not going to change the facts

By: ...
#7  by: ^ but really   

Pi Phi is dying. This years pledge class was terrible as the "top house." DG blew them away. Last years too. Handful of cute girls now. Oh well.

By: ^ but really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.