facebook

good things about all the houses

by: <3

People on this site are so negative towards other chapters. I'm not saying I'm above that all the time(let's be real, everyone on this site self ranks their own chapter), but it's such a bitter representation of the phc community because no matter who you are, you have friends in every house. So yea for anyone looking to rush in the fall, know that the Greek community is a lot stronger and less catty than this website makes it seem. And here's a couple good things about all the houses:

AXO: very friendly and sweet girls. You'll never meet a catty or drama-starting girl in this chapter
AEPHI: super tight sisterhood-- with EVERYONE. They're a small chapter so they really know each other inside and out
AOPI: still new but already rocking at others' philanthropies. They come out hard and strong
XO: well rounded, girls next door. Also known for philanthropy (their own especially) and sisterhood
Tri Delt: these girls ROCK philanthropies, every single time. I don't think I've ever seen less than 20 tri delts at a philanthropy
DG: super athletic, pretty, and typically very genuine
Theta: kills it at scholarship related stuff. These girls get killer grades
KKG: partiers but they go 150% for their philanthropy & won the philanthropy award at greek awards
Pi Phi: partiers but 150% for community service & likewise won the community service award
SK: partiers but very, very genuine people. These girls will say what is on their mind without holding back (in the best way possible

Posted By: <3
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: <3   

Loving the panhell spirit :)

By: <3
#2  by: yes!   

lovin this <3

By: yes!
#3  by: hold up   

Since when is "girls next door" "partiers" and "say whats on their mind without holding back" good? they sound like backhanded compliments to me

By: hold up
by: WellApr 28, 2015 1:41:30 AM

If you're unhappy with what OP wrote, why not add onto what she said?

By: Well
#4  by: yes!   

you should do one for fraternities! let's keep this positive energy flowing

By: yes!
#5  by: M   

Bump ❤️

By: M
#6  by: snaps   

snaps to real UCSD greeks on greek rank! We are a much friendlier community than this site would lead you to believe :)

By: snaps
#7  by: Bump   

To all PNMs planning on rushing this fall: THIS is what greek life is like irl. We are a community of smart, independent, strong women who support each other. EVERY house has a few catty girls, but the genuine girls in each house outnumber the catty ones by a lot. Go through recruitment, see who you click with, and don't let this site taint your image of our greek community

By: Bump
by: YUPAug 20, 2015 12:17:20 AM

So much truth to this

By: YUP
by: DittoAug 26, 2015 7:08:22 PM

Snaps to that

By: Ditto
#8  by: YES   

Bumping this again as recruitment rolls around

By: YES
#9  by: interesting   

although this is meant to be positive, it still seems degrading.

By: interesting
#10  by: PHC LOVE   

Bringing this back because this site has been so negative recently!

By: PHC LOVE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.