facebook

spring 2015

by: hi

These ranks are copied from a comment on a thread but are completely accurate with a massive upvote:downvote ratio. I'll copy the explanations that were given into the comments so it all fits.

The Rankings:
DG
Pi Phi

ChiO
SK
Kappa
TriDelt
AOII
Theta

AEPhi
AXO

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

Top:
I know DG didn't make quota but honestly I've been more impressed by their pledge class than pi phi's this year. DG has actually been really active in philanthropies and supporting fellow greeks while pi phi seems to have fallen off the wagon. Sure they are hot so they are still top but hopefully they actually support more than just top frat philanthropies next quarter. Being hot only gets you so far and if they don't go back to their super involved selves I can see this ending poorly for them.

Mid:
ChiO has been putting on a lot of campus or greek life wide events that help us professionally or personally. They get bonus points for that and for being pretty well rounded. SK is more into the party scene but they are pretty involved with their alums and pretty good looking. Kappa is only ranked where they are because they are grasping at their old reputation of being hot by only putting their hot chicks out during recruitment. They are falling pretty hard though since XO and SK are hotter than them at this point. Tri Delt is also very well rounded and is only ranked this low because of their old reputation even though it no longer applies. AOII is very involved and off to a great start on our campus. I see them and Tri Delt moving up further in the next few years since they both seem really passionate. Theta has great grades but that is about it. They aren't very involved and are no longer as attractive as the rest of mid tier.

By: hi
by: hiApr 25, 2015 5:49:49 PM

Lower:
AEPhi also has fantastic grades and is super involved on campus but not so much in greek life. They are really sweet girls with good sisterhood. If they put more effort into their chapter or supporting other chapters I could see them moving up the ranks. AXO is the unfortunate bottom house. They aren't all that involved on campus and can be a little awkward but they do have some cute girls as does AEPhi.

By: hi
by: PiMay 11, 2015 2:41:45 AM

ChiO is not #3. Can you say wannabe?

By: Pi
#2  by: Spot On   

OP is right

By: Spot On
by: BwahhahahaApr 28, 2015 8:28:02 AM

Did XOs really just put themselves 3rd? This would be why no one likes them.

By: Bwahhahaha
by: XO is greatApr 30, 2015 5:16:24 AM

I'm not in XO and I agree with these ranks. Why do you think they shouldn't be 3rd exactly?

By: XO is great
by: ^May 1, 2015 5:44:30 AM

Chi Os are weird and a bunch of wannabes.

By: ^
#3  by: yup   

this

By: yup
#4  by: wtf   

seriously what is this ranking do you even go to ucsd? chi o that high is a joke and kappa and tridelt that close to each other is an even bigger joke. theta definitely isn't that low and pi phi is 100% top house, not dg. just get off the internet please.

By: wtf
by: lolMay 11, 2015 7:41:13 PM

lol ok pi phi

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.