facebook

sports banner?

by: ...

Anyone have an update on sports banner? Ifc doesn't post the points on fb this year for some reason so I'm out of the loop

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

I believe it is pike then SAE then TKE right now but word on the street is pike has been playing people who arent on their active roster (cheating) so they will be losing points for those sports.

By: hmm
by: IFCMar 8, 2015 6:49:42 PM

Pike lost points for several sports this quarter bc of cheating

By: IFC
by: LolMar 9, 2015 2:13:09 AM

OK sig chi. Now go back to corner and cry

By: Lol
by: IFCMar 23, 2015 12:15:22 PM

Correction: Pike is in first and the "cheating" is just a rumor. Check with IFC

by: ..Mar 23, 2015 12:16:45 PM

Pike cheating is an undisputed fact. that happened. Whether or not they'll lose points is a different story.

By: ..
by: IFCApr 8, 2015 4:09:34 AM

Pike has not cheated at all. They have a ton of athletes (as does TKE and Sigma Chi) and that is why the rankings are what they are. If you have further questions ask an IFC representative.

#2  by: phc too   

Phc hasn't been posting them either. I'm interested in seeing those rankings as well

By: phc too
#3  by: IFC   

Pike will probably win. Sigma Chi probably lost their shot because Fiji beat them in soccer championships.

#4  by: Tazewell68   

TKE is weak, SAE bunch of pretty boys, Sig Chi no shot at bannner, PIKE won the banner in case you have not been around. ALSO, losing points aint noting. We still got it. WHOSE HOUSE !

By: Tazewell68
by: lolMar 13, 2015 9:31:35 AM

^ Troy chill out

By: lol
by: lolMar 13, 2015 9:33:14 AM

also lets not forget that Pike won a bunch of those points by cheating. And for a chapter that lets athletes skip pledging, to still have to use guys who aren't affiliated with pike... that's pathetic.

By: lol
#5  by: Update    

And pike just won basketball championship three years in a row, which also makes them champion in 4 out of the 6 sports this year.

By: Update
#6  by: Lol   

Yeah cheating my ass. Pike didn't lose a single point for cheating while tke lost points in tennis for illegal roster

By: Lol
by: .Mar 14, 2015 12:20:19 AM

for who?

By: .
#7  by: chilll   

Check with IFC, Sig Chi and Pike were never under fire for illegal rosters. Tke i believe lost points in tennis for that

By: chilll
#8  by: Frat   

This may be the most ridiculous thread I have seen this far. Nobody has cheated (except TKE for tennis sorry :( ) so why cant people stop spreading these freaking rumors. Instead of hiding behind a screen and believing this BS go to IFC and look for yourselves. And plus, why would any top house frat even risk sports banner by cheating? That makes no sense.

By: Frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.