facebook

cob?

by: Hi

Hello!!!

I saw that Theta did winter recruitment (I dropped from fall recruitment and was told to try informal recruitment in the spring, I didn't know chapters did it in the winter) and I didn't realize I was missing anything! Did any other chapters have to do winter recruitment? Also which chapters do spring recruitment? And why do not all chapters hold recruitment in the winter/spring?

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Chapters only hold recruitment in the winter or spring if they are under total and have spots to fill. This is usually caused by people dropping their chapter, graduating before spring quarter or if they don't get a big enough fall pledge class. This creates a few open spots and each chapter can choose to fill their spots before formal recruitment or not. It's personal preference of the chapter. Usually when chapters do have informal recruitment in the winter or spring they only bid the really good friends of people already in the chapter. If you're interested in participating in spring recruitment, give your name to the greek life advisor and she will keep you informed with spring recruitment. You never know, they might really like you and give you a bid! If not be sure to check out all the chapters in the fall! :)

By: Hi
#2  by: COB?   

Thanks, that's so helpful! I think I'll wait until fall rolls around again, thank you!

By: COB?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.