facebook

Greek Life FanFix

by: tke

It was a cold windy night in La Jolla, the fog had just rolled in. Most were asleep in bed but at an inconspicuous house off of Regents road a party raged on. Inside were affiliated students from all fraternities and sororities on campus, a new party idea drafted by IFC to ease the tensions on campus. The Vitali handles were being passed around and the Franzia being slapped, life was good. In the corner of the party stood a timid Rent Tracey, scared to venture into the dance floor his eyes slowly surveyed the room. The lights were blinding, music piercing his ear drums, he decided to step out back for some fresh air. Upon exiting the party he was relieved, finally some peace and quiet. Rent walked towards a chair to take a seat but was startled by the silhouette of a large man walking towards him from the shadows. As the man approached he could begin to make out the two toned color of bleach and brown hair, it couldn't be, murmured Rent. Garkus Mohan.... The two men paused briefly as neither could formulate a sentence on the spot, until the silence was broken by Garkus stretching out his hand. Rent was taken aback but decided to shake it anyways. The two stared at each other in silence for what seemed like an eternity, a true Mexican Standoff. At the same time both spoke, cutting each other off, until Rent exclaimed, "you go first." to Garkus. Garkus scratched his head, "you know we aren't that different after all Rent, I mean look at our hair, we both have middle parts." Rent blushed, all he had ever wanted was to have two toned bleached hair like Garkus. Rent responded, "where do you buy the product anyways? I've always been intrigued by the idea of bleaching my hair." "Sephora" responded Garkus. "You know I have some extra in my room at home if you'd like to try." "I'd love to," said Rent, his heart pounding with vigor. Garkus invited Rent to follow him inside where both men walked up to the bar. "2 appletini's, shaken" said Garkus. Rent could not believe it, besides pink whitney shooters, appletini's were his all time favorite drink. "Garkus, how did you know I liked appletini's..." said Rent. "I told you we are similar, it was just a hunch.." said Garkus with a wink. Garkus grabbed the drinks and handed one to Rent, they cheersed, and before taking a sip looked into eachother's eyes. It was like nothing either had ever seen, the reflection of the strobe lights danced off their iris's creating a moment too strong to be passed up on. Rent placed his drink on the bar and reached for Garkus's hand. Timid, his head bowed toward the floor, to which Garkus, being the larger man placed his finger under his chin and lifted it up. Both leaned in and kissed. Rent placed his tongue inside Garkus's mouth and Garkus did the same, french kissing while both their hands caressed the others back. Rent ran his fingers through Garkus's hair and proceeded to kiss his neck. Garkus let out a soft moan and exclaimed, "not here, there's too many people watching." Rent agreed and both walked out the back door, hand in hand. Once the back door was closed behind them Garkus picked up Rent and pushed him against the wall, both hands under his legs. part 1.

Posted By: tke
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: garkus   

I’m literally shaking waiting for part 2

By: garkus
#2  by: bro   

Chatgpt detector: “0% chance this was entirely written by an AI”

😧😭

By: bro
by: tkeNov 17, 2023 4:54:57 PM

damn right it isn't ai

By: tke

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.