facebook

Fall rush

by: pnm

Kind of bummed. My top choice after summer fest was pike but now they don’t have a fall rush. Is it worth waiting for winter and what would I be missing out on?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnm   

nah bro, pike is on a downhill anyway. check out the other frats, don't limit yourself.

By: pnm
#2  by: H   

Pike is not worth missing out on your fall quarter

By: H
#3  by: Meh   

Just cause pike was your first choice doesn’t mean you were theirs. Check out the other frats and enjoy yourself and don’t miss out

By: Meh
#4  by: pnm   

you dont know if ur even getting a bid at pike why would you wait to just not get a bid and then you wasted most of ur year

By: pnm
#5  by: ucsd   

if you’ve talked to the guys and think you have a chance, I would wait. they are the best frat and it’s really not close. but like other people said waiting until the winter and not getting a bid would be brutal. they are very selective and most likely already have 20-30 kids who will wait and are guaranteed a bid

also, best doesn’t mean best for you. you might like another frat way better and you might hate pike. i would rush elsewhere and if you find somewhere you really like i would go for that instead. Only rush pike if you don’t like the other ones and you really think you have a shot (guys from the chapter are reaching out to get food/workout with you) bc u most likely dont unless you went to these guys high schools or play sports at the school

By: ucsd
by: girlOct 7, 2023 5:47:08 PM

pike is brly abv lambda and it’s only bc they have more guys. by spring they’ll be second if not lower

By: girl
#6  by: a   

whole point is to make ucsd social throughout the year by rushing fall, winter rush doesn’t exist so if you’re comfortable with rushing spring and like the dudes sure but I recommend just checking out everyone

By: a

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.