facebook

sigma chi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Chi fraternity chapter comments at University of California, San Diego - UCSD

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: seen/it   

short, steroid boys, small packages.

By: seen/it
#2  by: Real Rank   

sounds like a PIKE to me.

By: Real Rank
by: lolSep 27, 2012 3:01:48 AM

thats definitely pike

By: lol
#3  by: funny   

HAHAHAAAAAA
short? whoever posted that you better be taller than their 6'5 guys

By: funny
#4  by: gabby   

I love how everyone hates on them, but other chapters still go to their parties because they have the best ones. No one ever throws a party the same night they do; still the best on campus

By: gabby
by: lolDec 2, 2012 5:12:45 PM

no one ever throws a party the same night they do. lol, good one

#5  by: ha   

I don't even see how anyone could say that these guys aren't top house. I can see unclassy (they don't really talk to uglier girls they kinda ignore them sometimes), I can see uninvolved (they buy philanthropies... which i guess is kinda the point), and i can see arrogant... but they're attractive, they win sports, and they're just the best... I mean theres no purpose in pretending otherwise...

By: ha
#6  by: Anonymous   

Top House, forever? who knows, things can change. But that wont change anytime soon. These guys really understand the idea of what it means to be greek. They succeed in almost everything they do, and they show no signs of slowing down. Highest GPA, philanthropies, public relations, strong alumni foundation, sports, parties, strong brotherhood, and to top it all off they are gentlemen for the most part and treat others well. These guys are well rounded and diverse. You really can't pin a stereotype on this fraternity, except for that they are winners

By: Anonymous
by: ...Dec 8, 2012 12:31:48 AM

Other frats have all that and do all that, it is constantly in flux. The reason everyone dislikes sigma chi is precisely because they keep trying to reinforce the fact that they are "top house", a reputation built on people who have long gone from their chapter. The people in their chapter now are so preoccupied with being "fratty" and "top house" that they look ridiculous and piss everyone else off. They will have a long way to fall in the coming years.

By: ...
by: lolDec 8, 2012 11:39:05 PM

You're absolutely right. They do everything better than everyone else, and that's cuz they put a lot of effort into what they are. they put effort into having the best GPA, they put effort into winning sports banner, they put effort into stressing the importance of being a gentleman. That's why they're the best -- they put effort into their reputation. I don't think people in sigma chi are preoccupied at all with being fratty. I think they care about their reputation as "top house" -- it'd be silly not to. Their chapter has earned it -- alumni and current members included. Because they keep reinforcing it people dislike them? That's what you're saying? There is no reason to dislike these guys. Haters gonna hate.

#7  by: my   

affiliated friend says they schedule exchanges then flake on them. also i overheard one of their pledges at the beginning of the quarter talking about how hot his own sister was....kinda awk..but to each his own.

By: my
#8  by: agreed   

they're top house. but I can say for a fact that most girls are turned off by how arrogant and stuck up most of them are... so basically they're "the best" but no one likes them.

By: agreed
#9  by: HA!   

these guys are falling apart and they will fall from top tier. they wont even win sports this year and no one cares about gpa or whatever else they "win" at. they are arrogant, a lot of them are lame, especially at parties. they do have a few chill guys but they will all be gone by the end of 2014

By: HA!
by: angelDec 27, 2012 4:43:18 AM

i kind of see that coming, but for now they are still the best. From a girls point of view, the frats with the best guys are sigma chi, tke, and pike. My friends and I always have fun at their functions. Call me dumb, but TKE will become #2 by next fall and will challenge Sigma Chi for top house possibly by the end of 2014

By: angel
#10  by: agree   

^ true facts

By: agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.