facebook

pls give advice

by: question

I want to join a sorority but don’t really want to rush fall bc I want to focus on school work, but I am also concerned that I won’t be able to choose from all the sororities if I (maybe?) rush winter or spring. does any active have any advice for me?

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: answer :)   

As a current active member, if you want to have the option to meet all of the chapters then go through recruitment this fall!! Not every chapter does recruitment in winter/spring. Also don’t worry too much about being overwhelmed w balancing sorority life w schoolwork, there aren’t many requirements for new members until you become an active member of whatever chapter you’re in, plus your sisters can be a great source of support if you’re struggling!! Hope this helped <3

By: answer :)
#2  by: Active Member   

I’m going to be honest. Don’t rush online. It’s an awful way to meet all the chapters. You’re going to miss out on a lot of cool activities (bid day, hanging with people, big little activities, etc.). It’s a waste of your money and time. Wait until everything is offline. Being in a sorority is awesome, but not an online one.

By: Active Member
by: sad :(Sep 28, 2020 2:33:52 PM

what advice would you give sophomores, juniors and seniors who would want to rush? I’m in the same boat as the person above but I am an upperclassmen

By: sad :(

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.