facebook

blonde chicks

by: Helpabroout

So I’ve been seeing these 2 super hot blondies in PB all the time and the only thing I know about them is that they go to UCSD. I know this is a long shot but please help a bro out and tell me their names. They seem like they’re super close friends if that helps at all.

Posted By: Helpabroout
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wtf   

maybe you could just like, go talk to them. you know like a normal, well adjusted human being would. just a thought.

By: wtf
by: hahaSep 3, 2018 7:28:07 PM

Dumb blondes would probably reject him or any other guy.

By: haha
#2  by: Helpabroout2   

Update: Saw them at the library together, these 2 are stuck to each other. Makes it really hard to go up and talk to them. They wear these hats that makes them so cliquey. Should I still make a move?

By: Helpabroout2
#3  by: secret   

with what you've described them as I think I know these blonde girls you speak of. Here are their instas @alabourbour @halesofwales. These two girls are ALWAYS with each other, so if you want to speak to one of them, well, good luck bro.

By: secret
by: yeahNov 6, 2018 5:05:24 AM

Alpha Phi trying to boost themselves in rating

By: yeah
by: NoNov 14, 2018 2:17:44 AM

You should delete this! I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t want their handles on this site, whoever did this is mean! objectifying two sweet girls!

By: No
by: truthNov 14, 2018 4:11:59 AM

Who said they are sweet

By: truth
by: heyDec 11, 2018 3:17:55 PM

Please delete this it is an invasion of privacy I'm sure all four of the girls whose handles are in this thread don't want their social media splattered over a messy site like Greekrank.

By: hey
#4  by: probably   

Its probably those two girls in Sigma Kappa.

By: probably
by: WhoDec 8, 2018 3:34:02 PM

Which girls in SK? Just curious

By: Who
by: couldbewrongDec 11, 2018 1:53:39 AM

The original reply that got deleted said @nicolegracepleasant and @marina_cma, but the second girl is in Pi Phi (I think?) so idk I could be wrong

By: couldbewrong
by: NopeDec 12, 2018 2:28:33 AM

Pretty sure she’s unaffiliated..

By: Nope
#5  by: Dude   

One is in SK and the other is unaffiliated. They are HOT i’d take either one

By: Dude
#6  by: Lol   

They’re literally alright just like all people after a few hard seconds

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.