facebook

for pnm's 2020

by: Not a Tier Ranking

I prefer to think of which sororities compete with each other over PNMs. THIS IS NOT A TIER RANKING. But how the chapters act as a whole.

Pi phi, Dg,These are the chapters competing for the 18 year olds who have the confidence, poise and beauty to run with the cheerleaders, dazzlers, and the beauty queens. These chapters get a lot of hate because of their competitive nature to be the best. They have the reputation of having weak sisterhoods but who wouldn't want to be pushed to be the best version of themselves. These girls have got the total package with a touch of drama sometimes but a alot really have good intentions.

Kappa, SK, AEPhi- These are the chapters competing for the edgy girls and the PNMs fasionistas. These girls can pull together any outfit and look great! They have a big city vibe and the "I don't care attitude to go with it." They unapologetically party hard and are the life of any get together. Their laugher and good time attitude is infectious. Who doesn't want to hang out with these ladies!

XO, TRI DELT, AOPI - These chapters compete for the sweetest PNMs. These diverse chapters make for the strongest sisterhoods at UCSD. These are the girls you want as your best friends. Their supportive & kind nature draws others to them. They are beautiful inside & out with an intense desire to make UCSD better place! Have one of these ladies in your corner and you are indeed lucky!

KAO, AXO, APHI- The chapters are a combo of the 3 with more of a focus on grades.

Posted By: Not a Tier Ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I love this   

I agree with everything except if this is about what chapters compete for similar girls I would take out aephi from kappa and sk

By: I love this
by: YeahJul 20, 2016 4:10:28 AM

Yeah everything else is spot on except putting Aephi with Kappa and Sigma Kappa.

Not really sure what the General Aephi vibe is since I feel like they are barely known on campus but the city description definitely fits Kappa and Sigma Kappa

By: Yeah
#2  by: Ughhh   

Aephi stop trying to make yourself relevant pleaseeee

By: Ughhh
#3  by: Uhmm no   

You really grouped theta alpha phi and AXO together?
I think Thetas not as focused on grades like they used to be and should be considered a well rounded chapter

By: Uhmm no
by: haSep 7, 2016 12:10:12 PM

okay KAT

By: ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.