facebook

rushing

by: ?

can someone explain to me in great detail the rushing process for girls? I wanna be super prepared for what hits me

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Just Rushed Last Year   

Hi! Congrats on deciding to rush. Recruitment is 5 days process consisting of Values day, Pt 1 & 2, Sisterhood Day, Phil Day & Perf Night. For the first two days the PNM (Thats you) visits every single chapter we have here at UCSD (11) then the first round of cuts start. the pnm will cut 3 chapters and then the chapters will also cut girls. on phil day you can visit a max of 8 chapters. or a minimum of 0 and be cut directly right after values day (though thags rare) the process continues like this going from a max of 8, 5 & 2. The two being perf night. You are absolutely not guaranteed a max of chapters to visit on each day. Usually only extremely wanted PNM's will have this. On perf night you rank the chapter you want the most and then wait for Bid day when you find out what chapter you got. Have Fun!

By: Just Rushed Last Year
by: ?Jun 19, 2016 11:32:57 AM

when you visit chapters, what do you do? are you like hanging out or kinda or interview like?

By: ?
by: Just Rushed Last YearJun 20, 2016 1:00:53 PM

Its a mix of both and different chapters feel different! Some have questions they plan out they ask everyone and other chalters let conversation flow naturally.

By: Just Rushed Last Year
by: ?Jul 1, 2016 3:36:31 AM

What kind of questions are asked?

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.