facebook

2016 end of the year rankings

by: Really

Rankings have been posted over and over and over again. I think it's fair to say we're in a transition and fall 16s pledge class will define them

Rankings in each row are personal preference but these are the tiers.

DG | Pi Phi
Still miles above the rest

SK | ChiO | Kappa | Theta
All great sororities, it really is a personal preference.

Tri delta | AoPi
On the verge some consider them still bottom, but some are now considering them lower middle

AXO | Aephi | APhi

Posted By: Really
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Agreed! I like how you grouped a lot of the controversial rankings together because it really is based on preference

By: Yes
by: .Jun 8, 2016 1:08:06 AM

ok but theta doesnt have half as many cute girls as the other 3 in mid tier but alright

By: .
#2  by: Close   

Honestly i liske the grouping of chio/sk and then theta/kappa/tridelt better. Chio and sk have wayyy more cute girls and are prefered more by frats than the other two. Also i think its safe to say after seeing how social tri delt has been and how many frat events they were at/invited to that they are above aopi. They also stepped up their game in the looks department. I honestly didnt see that many aopis or kappas at social events and I would almost argue it should be kappa/aopi at that level.

By: Close
by: LolJun 8, 2016 11:36:25 AM

Chill out tri delta. One good year doesn't bump you up.

By: Lol
#3  by: Well   

DG/Pi Phi: they are tied. Entirely a matter of preference. DG has a more wholesome pretty with more brunettes and more pretty faces. Pi Phi seems to look for blondes and girls who would be considered hot by guys.

Kappa: still high up because of their older girls, old relations and stellar involvement. People have been saying they are going to continue to fall, we'll see.

Chi O/SK: matter of preference. Chi O is sweet while SK is more partiers.
Theta: great academically

TriDelt/AOPi/AEPhi/AXO: all sweet groups of girls. Everyone has differing opinions here.

-----------------------------
Unranked:
Alpha Phi: too soon to know

By: Well
by: NoJun 10, 2016 9:32:14 AM

These are the rankings like 5 years ago. Kappas "older girls" that were holding them up are long gone and most of their frat relations are burned. They are known for being "klub kappa" because they dont show up to anything including frat parties. Xo is a frat and sorority favorite and is miles better than kappa. In my opinion they're up near piphi now. You really cant argue with how many sweethearts they have. Sk is just a better version of kappa. I think theta lost its monopoly on girls who prioritize grades but still have a mix of those girls and social girls like all other chapters so they dont really have that rep anymore. Tri delt is super involved and social. Aopi is more social and involved then aephi,axo, aphi. Imo they're about where kappa is. Kappa has slightly better looking girls but aopi is more involved.

By: No
by: HiJun 10, 2016 10:58:24 PM

Spot on. I'd put Chi O above Sk though:

DG/Pi Phi
Kappa
Chi O
SK

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.