facebook

will ucsd ever have a row?

by: Wondering

I feel like the Greek Community at UCSD is getting so big and strong, with a row could you imagine how much the UCSD campus could benefit socially by having houses?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes and no   

A traditional greek row is basically out of the question unless something drastically changes within the surrounding La Jolla community.

What IS possible within the next 15 or 20 years is organization-allotted housing somewhere on campus where orgs (not just greeklife) can apply each year for a house that holds something like twenty of their members in a house. All of the organization houses would be in a community somewhere on campus, though realistically the only spot this could happen is warren field. It is still on campus so they would still have RAs and face the same restrictions as apartments unfortunately, but it would still be a great step for the campus and greek community. As far as I know there are no plans in action to do this yet, but the administration and several people in AS have allegedly been toying with the idea.

By: Yes and no
#2  by: well   

I mean we have Regents....

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.