facebook

new rankings

by: REAL TALK

It's so obvious that the rankings have changed this past year.
Pi Phi is no longer the top house it's Dg. And Kappa is a bottom tier sorority. Kappas are so dumb to still think that they are top house in any way anymore. Times have changed!

Posted By: REAL TALK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hehehe   

Honestly Kappa has been slipping for awhile, but now they have for sure fallen straight to the bottom

By: Hehehe
#2  by: ~   

While I agree kappa is barely mid, its pretty obvious this whole thread is one person talking to themselves... That said, why do you think DG is above PiPhi now?

By: ~
by: My opinionApr 6, 2016 12:42:23 PM

DG has always been a very well rounded sorority looks and personality wise. While I do believe that pi phi has a good amount of pretty girls, theyre all the same looking and that just gets boring really fast

By: My opinion
by: hahaApr 12, 2016 6:41:18 PM

dg is just all the girls who are bland white pretty but aren't fun/interesting enough to get into pi phi, to they all pref pi phi and get stuck with dg :)

By: haha
#3  by: Hmm   

Does Kappa even still have leftover social relations? I feel like that's the defining factor of whether or not they are even relevant still

By: Hmm
by: I thinkApr 6, 2016 6:55:39 PM

Kappa does still have leftover social relations from their previous pledge classes. I wouldn't go as far to say they are bottom tier, their fall pc has a good amount of questionable girls but they still have a decent amount of cute girls from previous years.

By: I think
#4  by: What   

this is clearly one person who hates kappa and pi phi, whatever your personal feeling are DOESNT CHANGE FACTS! Pi phi is clearly top house and you're just showing that your bitter you got dropped. Not funny or true.

By: What
#5  by: O   

Hmmm

By: O

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.