facebook

look at me im so hawt and everyone thinks so right

by: Alpha Phi

"Im an APhi and I think I'm top tier and it doesn't matter that Im actually really average looking and awkward because at OTHER schools as in NOT UCSD as in NOT this school that I ATTEND as in schools hundreds of miles from WHERE I ACTUALLY GO I am pretty good so like thats how it works ok?! I'm hot jeeze just look at me I have body parts and stuff and a pike like looked at me the other day for a second to order his food SO IM COOL OK"

Posted By: Alpha Phi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alpha Phi   

PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS OF MY VERY AVERAGE LOOKS AND LACK OF PERSONALITY AND SLIGHT AWKWARDNESS OK LAY OFF

By: Alpha Phi
by: ummApr 5, 2016 3:39:52 PM

you just described a DG, oops LOL

By: umm
#2  by: what the hell   

this is pathetic, you went way over the top and killed your own vibe. everyone knows alpha phi is trying hard, but you're trying WAY harder. based on the immaturity I'd guess this was a theta or sigma kappa.

By: what the hell
by: LolMar 30, 2016 7:23:56 PM

You need to chill if you can't take heat on here then don't go on. Calm down. OP is actually right. Saying someone is average looking isn't "over the top" or unbearably harsh so your obvi an aphi who can't take people saying you aren't that great.

By: Lol
by: oh honey...Mar 30, 2016 7:29:20 PM

awww look at the butthurt alpha phi

By: oh honey...
by: lolMar 30, 2016 7:54:53 PM

def written by a theta or kappa

By: lol
by: lolMar 31, 2016 12:55:56 PM

tbh I think it was written by a chi o

By: lol
#3  by: Greek love   

Stop talking to yourself OP. Making up conversations to subliminally put down others. Smh, your a sad being.

By: Greek love
#4  by: alright   

wow some ppl are really childish on here forreal. I respect you alpha phi ladies

By: alright
by: Huh?Apr 1, 2016 12:19:41 AM

How can you respect an alpha phi

By: Huh?
#5  by: Uh   

Can we please let this die and quit bumping it to the top of gr. Its the worst representation of greek life here

By: Uh
#6  by: LOLZ   

soooo accurate

By: LOLZ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.