facebook

theta is getting dragged.

by: Slug

What's going on? It seems like the same reviews are being posted about the same group of people. Why is the sorority not doing anything about it?

Posted By: Slug
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: theta   

It's all one person posting the bad reviews. We're trying to figure out how to deal with it but it's difficult because this is a public forum

By: theta
by: LOLSep 4, 2019 1:06:43 AM

You can only post one review. It won't let you post multiple. I doubt it's only one person.

By: LOL
by: HiiSep 4, 2019 1:34:07 AM

Yes, like the comment below mentioned, if you really want to post more than one review, you can find a way to make it happen (e.g., other devices)

By: Hii
by: “onE PeRsoN”Sep 7, 2019 1:20:03 PM

You can only post one review in this forum as the comment above stated. And i can assure you, guys in frats are commenting on the matter as well

By: “onE PeRsoN”
#2  by: lmao`   

Actually that's not true, you can post more than one review on different devices :/ And it's not just one person but it's a person and her minions

By: lmao`
by: curiousSep 4, 2019 1:29:28 PM

Who do you think it is?

By: curious
#3  by: Sad   

It’s so sad to see that so many active members feel the same way. I don’t think this is a singular person as everyone is suggesting.

By: Sad
#4  by: :)   

Thank goodness this has finally calmed down. Pretty embarrassing when your from another org and it hurts to see another with so many issues that have to expressed on an anonymous platform. Hopefully something is being done to address these issues in a respectful cautious matter and not demeaning or invalidating in any way. Best of luck ladies!

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.