facebook

rushing again

by: Confused

I graduated from high school with an iffy gpa but a high ACT score and good involvement/extracurriculars, and decided to rush anyways knowing I had kind of bad changes. I ended up being dropped. Would it be stupid of me to assume I would get in a sorority if I rushed next fall? My grades improved (I should have a 3.6ish by the end of the spring semester), I became super involved on campus, got a job, and I made friends with girls from a lot of different sororities. Thank you!!

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: do it!   

I say go for it! There is no harm in trying and your grades seem to have improved so it may be different this time for you. If you decide not to rush, you could join tri sig as a founding sister. Good luck!

By: do it!
by: Go fo it!Mar 26, 2016 7:18:51 AM

A 3.6 and a high ACT score with lots of activities will get you in a lot of sororities! Hopefully that 3.6 is not just your semester average but your overall average. Anything lower than a 3.4 will be a hard sell with many of the groups unless the ACT is a 29+

By: Go fo it!
#2  by: Guest   

Do it

By: Guest
#3  by: well   

You for sure won't get a bid if you don't rush. Go for it and good luck!!!

By: well
#4  by: Aubie's gurl   

Do it!

By: Aubie's gurl
#5  by: Aubie's gurl   

Or you could always join tri Sig in the fall too!

By: Aubie's gurl
#6  by: Might as well try   

you won't know unless you enter. I've heard of a 3.4 getting in and she is still here after 2 years so she must study better in college.

By: Might as well try

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.