facebook

top tier descriptions

by: Incoming 2016

Describe the top tier fraternities and sororities please. What they're like/reputation.

Posted By: Incoming 2016
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SORORITIES   

KD- Beautiful girls with a great at Auburn. Usually compete in Miss Auburn, Homecoming, student elections, etc. Hosts a great rush with tons and has a good overall GPA. Tends to not branch out and only hang with the top fraternities listed above. More of a party sorority and kinda snobby.

CHI O- Very smart, very involved sorority with huge influence on campus and one of the highest GPAs. Beautiful girls and host a very successful rush. Definitely not a party sorority that is on the straight laced side. Consequently, you'll find more of them hanging around fraternities like Fiji and Farmhouse.

ALPHA GAM- Like KD, they have a long history of success at Auburn and are a big name. However, they're almost identical to Chi O in every way and they consequently are rivals; very high GPA and involvement, and usually compete in Miss Auburn, Homecoming, elections, etc. Host a great rush, but are kinda snobby.

ADPI- Kind of a all-around well-rounded sorority. They're a combination of the AGD/ChiO and KD/Phi Mu types. Basically, they're very involved in campus and have a high GPA, but also know how to party with the best of them. Sweetest girls of the top tiers.

PHI MU- Renowned as the most beautiful girls on campus by many, they're the "hot blondes" to quote fraternity guys. PM is a party sorority through and through. Host a great rush, but have the lowest GPA and involvement of the top tier sororities. However, they almost always compete in Miss Auburn and Homecoming.

By: SORORITIES
#2  by: Hmmmm   

wonder which of the "top 5" wrote the post and then answered it? Both are by the same person (check out the time line.) Since ADP are "sweetest", it almost makes it seem one of them wrote it. They might want to recheck who all runs for all the offices and such since Miss Auburn had other groups in the top 5 than these as did the HC queen. I'm thinking however, that it is Greek Rank again with someone who has trolled the previous posts that they also wrote and saw what got the most hits back. Surely there are other things than this same ranking over and over?

By: Hmmmm
by: Just stopFeb 10, 2016 2:36:50 AM

A. Self rank? Every sorority was very highly esteemed in this post so I don't know where you were getting at there.

B. The post and comment are a 4 hour difference, so that proves nothing.

C. Many sororities have homecoming, Miss Auburn candidates, but this post is about the TOP sororities/fraternities, therefore the others having candidates is irrelevant.

D. Greekrank? Are you kidding me?

E. You're dumb and looking for anything to discredit this post. Go home.

By: Just stop
#3  by: First Commentator    

I posted comments 1 & 2. I made that pretty obvious and didn't try to hide it. My goal was to answer OP's question for BOTH fraternities and sororities. As far is my sorority, I did not include it in the top 5 because I know I would've gotten shot down if I did. I think my sorority is top, but I know many wouldn't agree. I wanted to make my answers as credible and accurate as possible. I hope this answers your questions so that you two will stop fighting!

By: First Commentator
#4  by: Stop whining   

Honestly, I don't see the problem here. Whether you like it or not, this is almost 100% accurate for both the fraternities and sororities.

By: Stop whining
#5  by: Come on   

It's all a personal preference and opinion on who you like. I do find it strange that someone from a group that is not listed as tops, as the first commentator has indicated, would get on here and spend that much time writing about how great other groups are, but to each their own. I think all the groups are very good although KD, ADP, XO and AGD have such a large legacy base they are what most girls want since it is so difficult to get in, after that, everyone I have ever met was fine with what they got at rush. As for campus organizations and nominations and such, there are some sororities who are head of just about everything that I have ever tried out for or had the honor of making and they are not even listed in this top 5. So, again, it is just what you think, or want to think. There really is no need to argue, it is just one person's take on what they believe.

By: Come on
by: AbcFeb 10, 2016 11:06:44 PM

Pretty sure a whole lot more than one person would agree with this list...

By: Abc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.