facebook

cob

by: Spring Rush

Anyone know who all is doing cob this semester?

Posted By: Spring Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Marsha   

It is very important for those in the top houses to help get this information out to the poor souls who either were not fortunate enough to be selected into a sorority at Auburn or chose to not participate in fall recruitment. We in the top houses need the information out so that the talent pool for next year is not diluted and so that we can focus, as we should, on only the top PNMS. So y'all, please give some feedback on the original post above. Since I am in a top house, and of course we do not COB and because I do not have friends in any sorority that would remotely consider COB, I am not in a position to help. But those of you in those houses should share information on COB if you are going to do it.

By: Marsha
by: You need JesusFeb 1, 2016 11:14:26 PM

Marsha, you have a horrible attitude in here thinking that you're better than everyone. Please go to Church

By: You need Jesus
by: NopeFeb 10, 2016 12:01:06 AM

Marsha Marsha Marsha.
Bless your heart.

By: Nope
#2  by: actual helpful answer   

I'm just gonna ignore that rude girl's comment about "top houses" lol. I know so far that Delta Zeta and Sigma Kappa will be doing COB. Zeta Tau Alpha may also be doing it. There are probably a few more too but I'm not sure.
Don't let that mean girl above discourage you from joining a sorority! They're all great and definitely not all sorority girls are like her since she probably doesn't even go to auburn.

By: actual helpful answer
#3  by: Come on   

The @Marsha post is fake of course since there are always some places available each semester in all the groups due to winter graduation...they may not publicize it since many may already know who they are taking. If you are interested in COB...do it. Don't go by anything on here, you need to ask the Greek Office and get the official info.

By: Come on
#4  by: no.   

SK isn't doing it....

By: no.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.