facebook

so tired of rankings

by: Auburn family

If you are an actual Auburn student, you'll agree with me that if you put one girl from each sorority in a line, you would probably have no idea which girl was in which sorority. All of our sororities are EXTREMELY similar and all almost on the same level when it comes to looks. The only difference is in personality and sisterhood. I'm tired of seeing all of these rankings on here because all of our sororities have pretty/not pretty girls, all have smart/not as smart, and all have party/reserved girls! These rankings are just based on bitter people who probably don't even go to Auburn so don't believe them! The only one up that supposedly "top" sororities have on the others is that they've been at Auburn for a little longer and get more money fro alumni. Besides that, all of our sororities are wonderful and any girl would be lucky to get a bid from any of them! We have a hard rush process and a lot of girls get dropped every year, so all of our sororities have the best of the best girls!

Posted By: Auburn family
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Exactly   

It really does not matter anyway if someone is ranking, once you're in a group, what good does it do for anyone to rank them? It just makes it look like someone is ranking her group as a top group over and over, after all, no one is gong to place their group as a bottom group. SO, it is definitely just other schools or the GR deal posting all the time.

By: Exactly
by: So trueJan 4, 2016 6:42:25 PM

Those who are ranking are not students. Everyone thinks their own group is great, so why would anyone rate themselves low. That just leaves those who are being rated as tops as being the ones who are ranking and I don't believe any of them would do that. I know I don't as it would be really ridiculous.

By: So true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.