facebook

re-affiliation

by: Transfer

I'm a third year DG at another SEC school and most likely transferring to Auburn next fall. I was wondering what the DG chapter is like here and how difficult the re-affiliation process is. If I don't re-affiliate, I'll just early alum, but I love the DG chapter at my school, so I definitely want to join the chapter here if it would be a good fit!

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DG!   

The DG chapter here is awesome! They're really sweet and pretty girls who are involved on campus a lot. As for re-affiliation, I'm pretty sure that you just meet with the girls and they get to know you for a month or two and then vote on whether they would want you to join. I'm in a different auburn sorority and that's how we do t so I assume that is how they do it too. They'll most likely welcome you with open arms as long as you don't have any academic problems or anything! Good luck!

By: DG!
#2  by: adpi   

I love the DG's here! It would be a good idea to join when you get here. Super nice and really fun to go out with

By: adpi
#3  by: dg   

dg is bottom tier here-dont join

By: dg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.