ATO

Sororities:
Phi Mu
KD
Chi O
Alpha Gam
Tri Delta
ADPi

This is what almost everyone i have talked to at auburn continuously says and is reflected in this years pledge classes. no hate to anyone who I didn't mention, all sororities and fraternities at aubs are amazing xo

Posted By: war eagle
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yea right ATO   

I'm in a top tier fraternity you listed, and ATO is not considered by anyone to be in the big 6. The big 6 is: FIJI, Theta Chi, SNu, SAE, KA. This is how it will be for a while. Top tier girls hang out with these guys, and not at ATO. Don't believe me? Look at Instagram, Facebook, and at the bars. It's pretty obvious who the big 6 is.

By: Yea right ATO
by: Big 6 GirlDec 26, 2015 4:01:50 AM

You only mentioned 5 Fraternities and I think the fraternities are right, but the sororities are far from being right. Phi Mu first and tri delt above ADPi?

By: Big 6 Girl
by: AgreeDec 26, 2015 7:32:29 PM

ATO is not big 6 and Ive never met anyone outside of ATO refer to them as big 6. The correct group is Fiji, Theta Chi, SNu, Beta, SAE, KA. Maybe ATO will jump KA with how they're falling, but that's a soft maybe.

By: Agree
by: LOLDec 26, 2015 7:53:04 PM

I don't think I have ever heard of anyone refer to their fraternity being in the big 6. Yes some people like Fiji and some people like KA and some like ATO, it's all preference. You boys need to play nice it is the holidays.

By: LOL
#2  by: Actually    

The big 6 doesn't refer to sororities. There are traditionally 5 top tier soriorties.

By: Actually
by: MarshaJan 22, 2016 3:20:43 PM

No. There are only three: ADPi, KD and AGD.

By: Marsha
by: Are you kidding????Jan 23, 2016 6:47:23 AM

There's FOUR sororities that fall into the category of tops. PM is not in that distinct group and DDD is no where near that. Thank you GR for listing total ridiculous rankings once more. (By the way, all the groups are great but these: KD, XO, AGD and ADP just have such a large legacy base they naturally float to the top. All the sororities have the same kind of girls and the same looks, but it's harder to get in those 4 without a lot of connections.)

By: Are you kidding????
by: Dude...Jan 23, 2016 10:36:51 AM

You're both high. KD, AGD, Phi Mu, ADPi, Chi O. Same top FIVE that it's been for decades. Greekrank won't change that.

By: Dude...
by: SorryJan 23, 2016 12:57:38 PM

PM is not in the same class as KD. AGD or XO.

By: Sorry
by: @SorryJan 23, 2016 5:55:42 PM

I'd have to disagree. PM doesn't have the same grades or involvement as the other four, but almost every guy on campus will tell you that they're the hottest sorority on campus. That gives them an edge into the group.

By: @Sorry
#3  by: Lol   

Hahaha wtf? Never heard of this big six stuff before in my life and I'm in one of these sororities. This is dumb stop singling certain chapters out they're all great

By: Lol
#4  by: lol   

TRIDELT?? HA

By: lol
by: WhyJan 5, 2016 4:19:30 PM

What's wrong with Tri delta

By: Why
by: Yeah Jan 22, 2016 3:51:12 PM

Not even close

By: Yeah
#5  by: as   

tridelt in top 6? maybe pi phi or zeta but not tri delt

By: as
#6  by: Real 6   

The big 6 refers ONLY to fraternities and consists of FIJI, Beta, Theta Chi, Sigma Nu, SAE, and KA.

By: Real 6
#7  by: thank you   

finally someone realizing KA sucks and is no longer top

By: thank you
by: WellJan 22, 2016 3:19:12 PM

I don't think this is new most people at auburn realizes KA isn't the fraternity they once was.

By: Well
#8  by: Marsha   

This post is misleading because there are only three top frats and only three top sororities. Everyone else is just "them" to those of us in the top tier. Sorry. True.

By: Marsha
by: LolJan 23, 2016 10:40:36 AM

Someone has an inferiority complex

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.