facebook

big 6

by: auburn

There's a lot of talk about the big 6 on here. Who are they and what makes them the top?

Posted By: auburn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The big 6   

This is highly debatable
The confirmed are
Fiji
Theta Chi
Sigma Nu
Beta
SAE

Traditionally KA made up the big 6 but with them going downhill some say ATO is in the big 6 now. I personally do not have a preference because both Fraternities have strength and weeknesses.
ATO: Grades, Involvment, Class
KA: social, House, traditions
Just depends on your preference

By: The big 6
#2  by: how   

how do you know the reputation of the fraternities grades? do they publish that information?

By: how
by: YesDec 9, 2015 7:09:03 PM

IFC posts a overall GPA ranking after each semester

By: Yes
#3  by: Big 6   

FIJI
Theta Chi
Beta
Snu
SAE
KA

By: Big 6
by: Santa's girlDec 25, 2015 8:46:17 PM

Swap Theta Chi with Fiji
Fiji is on social probation right now and with Theta Chi pulling a great pledge class.
Either not include KA or swap them with Lambda Chi or ATO. KA has dropped out of the big 6 and I think lambda chi has a better house, parties, and not as rude. ATO hasn't had great parties but their guys are better. They are classier and more involved. Both of these fraternities are above KA just depends on if you prefer Party or Involvment.

By: Santa's girl
by: @Santa's girlDec 26, 2015 7:36:16 PM

I agree with everything except the first part. Theta Chi still doesn't top Fiji in my opinion. They're great and make a solid argument for #2, but Fiji makes up for their social probation with better grades, involvement, and pull on the top sororities. I still think Fiji has the right to #1 as AU's best fraternity.

By: @Santa's girl
by: Between FIJI & Theta ChiDec 26, 2015 7:55:39 PM

If you want a more rowdy scene go to Theta Chi. If you want more class and less drinking go to FIJI. None of the rankings matter, college is literally just what you make of it.

By: Between FIJI & Theta Chi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.