facebook

panhellenic

by: UA

I just came and looked at your guy's board today. You all have so much Panhellenic pride. When someone slams a house, there is someone swiftly there to call them out. I wish other schools, such as ours, could learn from this.

Posted By: UA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Twinkle   

All our groups are very good. However, there are those at every school who are negative. Hating anonymously is big from cyber stalkers but the main people who read these posts are just normal students who care about their own groups, it is the others who ruin it for the whole system on here.

By: Twinkle
#2  by: Now that is true   

We do get the trolls on here so you can't go by any of these rankings since whoever is doing it is probably from another school or GreekRank personnel just to get everyone all upset and writing. As a whole however, I have never heard any of the groups talk bad about the sororities and yes (oh my!), even the "good" fraternities marry girls in the so called "low tiered groups." It really is silly to think anyone would hang out here and rate all day long as someone does. Some of the posts have thousands of "likes" or "dislikes" and I doubt if that many people have been on here in a year.

By: Now that is true
#3  by: Difficult   

when you know it's not AU students ranking but other schools who hate certain groups or even GR whose commentators write stuff to get people to write back. All our groups are truly wonderful and very involved on campus and that is the truth.

By: Difficult

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.