facebook

rushing as a junior transfer?

by: Curious

Hey! I just finished my 2 years at community college, and hope to transfer to auburn fall of 2016. Ive never had the opportunity to join greek life before, but I'd like to when I transfer! Is it bad that I'll be rushing as a junior? And I'll be from out of state as well. It's a bit intimidating.! Thanks!

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

You'll probably get dropped by the majority of the sororities but you should try anyway!

Get 2 recs for every house.

Good luck!

By: Honestly
#2  by: Active   

you'll probably find great success at the new colonization of Sigma Sigma Sigma. They will be building from the ground up and will want to have all grade levels represented.

By: Active
by: Agree with ActiveSep 9, 2015 7:29:47 PM

The opportunity to be a founding member of a national sorority on a college campus does not present itself every day, especially at a campus like Auburn. The chance for leadership and rapid campus involvement is truly a once in a lifetime occurrence. Do look at Sigma Sigma Sigma when you come next fall.

By: Agree with Active
#3  by: Why Bother   

If it is something you really, really want to do, then do it and see what happens. You will find that the girls your age will already be cliquey though, and the new girls will probably be cliquey in excluding you. Honestly, no one really cares about greek life THAT much after freshman year, and most really don't give a damn after sophomore year. Just save your money and meet people through classes and other clubs.

By: Why Bother
#4  by: Curious   

I don't know if I'll be able to get any rec's, but I'll definitely ask around. Thanks!

By: Curious
#5  by: Active    

Dropped

By: Active

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.