facebook

just some thoughts

by: Hmm

I've noticed whenever kappa gets ranked low it gets tons of down votes and aggressive comments calling the poster a "troll" and what not. When it gets ranked high, barely anything is said. I have nothing against kappa personally, but there seems to be a ton using this site.....

Posted By: Hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Since it is a few people like you that are ranking this group low for no reason. The question should be asked why you are worried about this group, or any group that you continue to rank low because of your own personal agenda. You, or those like you, (some even suggest that it is GR that is on here ranking low to get people to write), have been on my own group before and have ranked us low for no reason. Yes, you are a troll when you follow certain groups and then stay on their walls and rank them bad over and over. Personally, I don't know of anyone that is this aggressive in their hate towards any group as you are.

By: Yes
by: hahaSep 2, 2015 6:38:16 PM

didn't that prove op's point?

By: haha
by: @hahaSep 3, 2015 1:08:59 AM

Seriously was just thinking the same thing. They're all over this website and can't keep their mouths shut.

By: @haha
#2  by: Right   

So true.

By: Right

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.