facebook

greekrank

by: Shocker

That's what it's called. The whole point is to rank groups, so that's what we do. We rank things on here. Like it or leave it.

Posted By: Shocker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep   

True, so if you can't take the heat, don't visit this website. Yes, it can get tacky, but there is truth here as well. The sororities that get the most hate are usually the ones that most girls want. Yes, there is something in every sorority for every person it just depends on your personality and what you are looking for, but some sororities are more sought after. We need to move past the idea that everyone wins and everyone gets a trophy. Not every sorority is "the best". It's true that all are good, but the reality is that some are better than others.

By: Yep
by: Okay...Aug 28, 2015 8:00:51 PM

now you're just answering your own post. Let it go and go where you are wanted because it is not here. (I hope that you are NOT in my sorority because we try to pledge girls who will keep us "the best", which you certainly are not.

By: Okay...
by: TrophyAug 28, 2015 8:22:00 PM

Okay, so you think everyone is the best number one. This is what is wrong with girls today. Kids are told they are winners whether they are or not from birth. Continue living in your rainbow world.

By: Trophy
#2  by: Loser   

What a mismanaged weirdo you must be. Hopefully from another school since you are trolling and trying hard to start problems. All our sororities are good, doubt you are even in one.

By: Loser
by: @loserAug 28, 2015 10:13:06 PM

I said all the sororities are good. I also said that there are some sororities more sought after than others. Like it or not .... it's true. Sorry you didn't get a trophy this year. Maybe you're momma will get one for you. Bye.

By: @loser
#3  by: Doubt it   

No guy cares enough to write this and if they do they must have nothing to do. Of course, that would explain why you have time to sit on here to post.

By: Doubt it
by: @doubt itAug 29, 2015 5:17:50 AM

Much like you?

By: @doubt it
#4  by: Lady Luck   

No one cares any more. Why would a guy want to stay on this wall all the time? Just wondering. I think it is GR which is trying to turn this into Juicy Campus. It is definitely too much time spent by someone being this negative unless it is to stir things up.

By: Lady Luck
#5  by: Dan   

I personally like all the sororities.

By: Dan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.