facebook

chill with the rankings

by: Discussion clean up

Rank the chapters individually through the sorority/fraternity tabs. It's irritating that over half of the posts on this board are people's personal lists. No one on this site is unbiased and no one should have enough time to create these garbage lists. It would be nice to use this board to have actual discussions.

Posted By: Discussion clean up
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Totally agreed    

Bump

By: Totally agreed
#2  by: agree!!   

What kind of person sits and ranks these groups over and over? Too much time on their hands for sure...perhaps its GR trying to stir things up because I have never heard anyone talk about rankings on campus (must be someone that really hates certain groups for sure!)

By: agree!!
#3  by: Total   

cyber trolls that rank over and over...no one cares...rush is over....everyone got great PCs. Enjoy college life instead of just sitting at the computer raging on sororities you don't like for gosh sakes.

By: Total
#4  by: Honest   

rankings are not to be since there are none...these fake rankings are simply from those who hang out on these sites.

By: Honest
#5  by: Please   

Stop

By: Please
#6  by: Agree   

agree

By: Agree
#7  by: Something is strange   

about these rankings. I do think like many others that GR is responsible for posting the negative rankings all the time so that people will post and comment on them. No way are there hundreds of people looking and giving thumbs up or thumbs down on certain posts where such negative comments are occurring. If it is GR, then shame on them for embellishing such hatred to just get people to get on here and protect their sororities. AU has always been very accepting of all their groups and not like any of this being posted. We all know our groups are good, it is sad when outsiders try to make it seem differently.

By: Something is strange
#8  by: Stop   

the ranking. It done by people who have no idea what is going on with any of our groups.

By: Stop
by: I agree!!Sep 2, 2015 1:16:07 PM

This is not Auburn students on here. All the groups are good.

By: I agree!!
#9  by: Bump   

bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.