facebook

stop with the rankings!

by: Auburn Family

All of the sororities here at Auburn are great and we have one of the best greek life systems in the country! There is no need to rank because they're all equal! We are supposed to be an auburn family that lifts each other up. We shouldn't be praising some girls and bashing others with stupid tiers and rankings that aren't even the slightest bit true. Any of the sororities here at Auburn far surpass those at so many other schools! All have beautiful, classy, and smart girls that deserve to be treated with respect instead of be bashed on this website!

Posted By: Auburn Family
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: AU Pride!   

It great to see how some understand that our groups are fantastic and there is not need to post false rankings. I am surprised at the callous nature of the rankers as pointed out by other commenters. I live by the old rule, how you treat others is how you will be treated. From the way these girls write they are mean in their actions. One day that exact action will come back to haunt them.

By: AU Pride!
by: Candi3Aug 28, 2015 8:04:55 PM

Only the losers who feel the need to rank would get on here. Agree it is probably GR since most girls from AU sororities are really good friends with each other. How sad that someone feels the need to get on here and do that. How sad if it really is GR.

By: Candi3
#2  by: Agreed    

Auburn had the BEST group of sororities and they ALL have fantastic girls. The constant silly rankings are immature and pointless.

By: Agreed
#3  by: ?   

This website's name is greek RANK. That's what it's made for...

By: ?
#4  by: Immature posters   

I have found that those who subject themselves to rankings and placing their own selves as higher than others, usually fall into the group of being intimidated that they are not that good themselves. (Such as the not very attractive girl who gets a top sorority due only to the fact that they are a legacy or come from money…not because of their own looks or character.) Those types are so excited to be a member of an excellent group that they somehow think they are of that quality. Not how it works.

By: Immature posters
by: @Immature posterAug 28, 2015 6:18:27 AM

That was a comment from the ultimate mean girl, don't you think? You need to chill a bit yourself.

By: @Immature poster
by: UmAug 28, 2015 7:17:30 AM

Please go look at a lot of the girls "top tier" took. That's not looks/money, that's strictly GPA/resume.

By: Um
#5  by: Seems   

that a person who loves to write negative posts or degrading others has found a place to come. All @Immature posters said was that those that continue to get on here and post rankings are probably not all that healthy in their own self-esteem since they must post their group is the best (very much in line with the two posts that came after @ Immature posters post). Same person with an inferiority complex. I personally find that my sorority is usually at the top and I appreciate that, but at the same time I do not need some over-the-top girl posting it day after day. I know my group is good on my own. I think the original poster of this feed is right on- we have great sororities here and that is something we should all be proud of. I see no need to try and rank any group as being low. I can certainly list my top 3, but after that they are all the same and that is a fact. Try writing something nice about each group rather than this hatred that one or two girls show on here on several groups. It will make you feel better and perhaps your negative view will become a little brighter.

By: Seems
#6  by: Right on!   

Could not agree more! If you have to tell people you're good and then rank others lower- you're probably one of those "have to take them" girls that some group you keep putting at the top had to take.

By: Right on!
#7  by: Exactly!   

Who cares about the rankings? You're in what you are in and that's who is #1! You can tell who's on here all the time trying to start something.

By: Exactly!
#8  by: Certainly!!!   

Whoever is constantly ranking these groups have a problem and way too much time to spend in front of a computer. Must not be in a sorority since they never to anything but stalk certain groups.

By: Certainly!!!
by: HomestlyAug 28, 2015 11:17:38 PM

I think There are a good bit of moms on this site...just saying.

By: Homestly
#9  by: Funny   

the negative person who gets on here just cannot be nice in any shape or form. Just because people really like each other in other sororities doesn't mean there are moms on here all the time. That's just the same person who posts different posts over and over writing derogatory things about some of the sororities. You can pick out their writing immediately as they are so caustic and they usually answer their own post several times trying to make it look like others have the same outlook. Sign of a stalker

By: Funny
#10  by: ABC   

All the PCs seem pretty great this year!!

By: ABC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.