facebook

sorority rankings

by: After rush

No order within groupings. And of course this varies from person to person, just my opinion

1. Xo, agd, kd, adpi, phi mu, axo, pi phi

2. Aopi, DDD, zta, gphi, azd, sk, dz

3. Dg, kappa, theta

Posted By: After rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: This   

is always your opinion AXO!!

By: This
by: No waySep 2, 2015 1:13:54 PM

AXO or any sorority is writing this. GR is putting this in here to make people answer back because it is so silly to even think you could rank these groups. All the sororities are exceptional and the ones that the commentator does not like is rated down. Move on to some better questions and leave the rankings to the immature. AXO would not rank any sorority since they believe each group is good and provides a wonderful reason to join.

By: No way
by: Oh my!Sep 2, 2015 5:32:31 PM

This is such a ridiculous post and it does led credence that it may be GreekRank doing it. No way in the world are there thousands of people reading this post and ranking it unless someone from the office is posting these things. All the sororities are so good, why is there the same rankings all the time? It makes no sense, if you see some rankings and you agree or disagree with that personal rank, then answer it, you don't have to post the same ranking under different names just to fill up the new post section.

By: Oh my!
by: FakeSep 12, 2015 7:58:31 PM

post. No way this many people voted on this site. No one from AU posted this.

By: Fake
by: YepSep 27, 2015 6:52:23 AM

Greek Rank definitely ranking here. No one at Auburn cares this much to vote this many times or spent this much time ranking sororities or fraternities, they have lives. Amazed these complete fabricated rankings continue on since we all know no students did it.

By: Yep
#2  by: It's ok   

Every group is awesome at AU!

By: It's ok
#3  by: Senior   

I completely agree with this ranking!

By: Senior
#4  by: Obviously    

A freshman writing this. Does it make you feel better? Tiers are inaccurate, especially this one.

By: Obviously
#5  by: Pointless    

Rankings and tiers are so high school. There are great girls in every sorority.

By: Pointless
#6  by: close   

move down adz and sk and move up dg and this is spot on

By: close
by: HahaAug 27, 2015 2:42:01 PM

Azd is not a bottom sorority. But I agree dg should be up one.

By: Haha
#7  by: I...   

Would switch AOII and Pi Phi then switch DG and AZD. But I must say this year was Auburn'a best Rush in years. All the sororities got great girls!!!

By: I...
by: SorryAug 30, 2015 9:03:49 AM

The they are fine where they are

By: Sorry
by: Bentley Aug 30, 2015 9:28:30 AM

I agree with @I...

By: Bentley
#8  by: Very   

Accurate

By: Very
by: BigsisSep 3, 2015 1:06:00 AM

Inaccurate.

By: Bigsis
#9  by: insane   

Gamma Phi is no where near middle tier and Kappa is not bottom tier. It appears that the Gamma Phi's live on Greek Rank.

By: insane
by: What?Aug 31, 2015 9:58:20 PM

Kappa is not even close to being above Gamma Phi...

By: What?
by: Speak for yourselfSep 1, 2015 10:50:14 AM

Kappa is one of the most involved and active sororities on campus and I am not afraid to admit that about another group that does so much good. You are one of those that either is trying to start problems on you are working for GR and hoping this will get people to write. I'm sure my own group is one of the best and I can easily give credit to other groups when they do good. Get a grip on life and try to find something else to complain and write negative posts on all the time.

By: Speak for yourself
by: NoSep 2, 2015 10:58:32 AM

Kappa is by far the most involved on this website, that's for sure.

By: No
#10  by: Just look   

the poster who originally posted this is the same negative poster on post of the posts. There are no tiers and there are rankings in reality, just a few girls who get on here all the time for some reason to rank groups the way they (she) wants. As said in many of the postings, it is probably GR trying to get people to answer back to negative posts since they need people to look at these sites for the ads. There are much more pertinent questions than this and how many times can you rank these groups identically?. It's always the same rankings by the same people (person), so what has this accomplished? I agree that all the groups are really good, why not find something good to say about each group rather than this dribble.

By: Just look

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.