facebook

fraternity pledge classes

by: Curious

Now that everyone has gotten a chance to see them. What are the overall first impressions for every fraternity pledge class?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I Love Auburn!   

Haven't gotten to see them all, but these are the impressions my friends and I have gotten so far!
Theta Chi and Beta are the favorites. Their pledges are SO attractive and very easy to talk to. Loved them!
Fiji has a great pledge class on paper and they're attractive, but they are too conceited for their own good. Kind of a turn off.
Farmhouse has very sweet guys and seem like good boys. No real complaints. It's just too boring of a fraternity to be around for me personally.
KA's pledges are a disappointment. They're very arrogant, kinda creepy, and not attractive. I don't see why KAs are so hyped up.

Have loved the first week so far! Can't wait to see the rest of the pledge classes!

By: I Love Auburn!
by: Soph GirlAug 24, 2015 7:18:39 PM

I can agree with this

By: Soph Girl
#2  by: Alabama girl   

1: Beta & Theta chi
2: Fiji/ Sigma Nu
3: Sae/KA.
4: ATO/Lamba Chi

By: Alabama girl
by: KA?Aug 24, 2015 9:22:05 PM

I have seen their pledge class and they need to be behind Farmhouse.

By: KA?
by: KA messed upAug 24, 2015 11:53:26 PM

How has KA gone down hill so fast?

By: KA messed up
#3  by: pledge classes out of 10   

From what I have seen and heard from my sorority Sisters and friends! I tried not to be biased! Enjoy :)
Theta Chi: 9.25
Beta: 9
Fiji: 8.5
Sigma Nu: 8.25
SAE: 7.75
ATO: 7
KA: 6.25
Farmhouse: 5.75
Lambda Chi: 5
Sigma Pi: 3
Please feel free to argue because i know peeps on here like to :)

By: pledge classes out of 10
by: WellAug 25, 2015 2:00:52 PM

KA is more of a 5.25 this year

By: Well
by: MY sorority sistersAug 25, 2015 4:58:31 PM

Disagree--KA is filled with either jerks or weird guys! I would put Farmhouse and SigmaPi above KA no doubt. The only thing they have going for them is that girls want to go to OldSouth in the spring because their moms attended when they were in college.

By: MY sorority sisters
#4  by: Shallow   

This is just as shallow as ranking the sorority pledge classes. Some guys peak in high school, some college, some afterwards. I suggest you get over the hotness/partiers as being impressive because they are going to be working for the nerd/respectful guys soon.

By: Shallow
by: ....Aug 25, 2015 5:19:48 PM

It's called greekrank. We rank things on here. Like it or leave it.

By: ....
#5  by: Seems like   

The consensus is Theta Chi and Beta are the best. Impressive that Theta Chi went from being only losers just a few years ago to where they are now. Also impressive that Beta seems to never have a down year as far as recruiting goes.

By: Seems like
by: Pan'15Aug 26, 2015 3:27:35 PM

Beta was terrible up until the early 2000s and look at them now. They kill it in recruitment and are a huge name. Theta Chi is doing the same thing. Their "loser" brothers have now graduated and they have four great pledge classes filling the fraternity. Expecting great things from them.
Also, don't exclude FIJI. They've consistently owned it in rush every year. I'd say they're right there with Beta and Theta Chi.

By: Pan'15
#6  by: But   

If you pledge SAE, SN, LXA or KA the girls won't be at the house on game days as much. They do not have any block seating because their GPA's are so low. This is actually going to be very fun

By: But
#7  by: Seems   

that all got some good pledges. Only time will tell.

By: Seems
#8  by: Seems   

that all got some good pledges. Only time will tell.

By: Seems

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.