facebook

impressed and so happy!

by: PanLove

I am truly impressed and very happy to see the positivity being shared on here. There are also going to be a few who are negative and rude and try to put others down but as one big greek family, let's keep in mind that no matter what sorority we're in, we are one big family at Auburn and should support and uplift another :-) If thats too much for me to ask, then just please don't post any negativity on here. Congrats to PC '15!! You all were amazing and you should feel lucky to be in a sorority at Auburn- no matter what "tier" its in. War Damn!!

Posted By: PanLove
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So true!!!   

Why not post about how happy you are instead of commenting negatively about any group and that means stop this ridiculous ranking. There are no true rankings, it is just how you feel personally and it makes it seem as if one of those the poster puts at the top would be responsible for this. As a member of one of those usually listed as "top tier"...I find it highly critical to everyone. All the sororities did great this time and I guarantee that super girls went to each and every group!

By: So true!!!
#2  by: Still excited   

I am still beyond excited about my new sorority! Sure, I read all the comments here and formed an opinion. Got dropped by who I thought I had to have, found out I really liked and clicked with another group. Had not thought beyond if I were to be dropped by my fav, go dropped after second party day, so I had to work a little on my feelings, but once I realized that I had found a great group, I really got into it. I was scared I was going to be dropped from rush and I cried al night. Absolutely love who I got!! Never read these rankings and form opinions from this, the only people writing bad things are the girls trying to get newbies to think only certain groups are the best. If they were the best, would they really have to get on here and rank groups low? Pan<3!!!

By: Still excited
by: Perfect!Aug 21, 2015 1:47:41 PM

And so true

By: Perfect!
#3  by: Loving it!   

Can't say enough about how much fun I am having!! Enjoyed rush, got a wonderful group and it has been fantastic!! There really is no need to write negative posts on here. I can honestly say that I did not and have not heard one rude or mean thing about any of the groups anywhere I have gone. Those that do post such nasty and malicious comments must be miserable girls with too much time on their hands.

By: Loving it!
#4  by: Looking good!   

All the sororities were really special. I pledged my favorite and I am extremely happy! Pan<3 to all!!!

By: Looking good!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.