facebook

sadie robertson is going to visit

by: OMG

Her best friend is a AGD now !!!

Posted By: OMG
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Who?   

the girl from that weird duck family? Not sure that is anything to be proud of. Thx for the warning !

By: Who?
by: PatheticAug 15, 2015 3:37:46 PM

Why would anyone want to be associated with them? Since when was it such a crime to stand by good, Christian values? Sadie is a beautiful, distinguished young lady who many girls look up to - and a far better role model than the likes of those in Hollywood these days. She's been a model for Sherri Hill, on Dancing with the Stars, etc... That girl has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, and furthermore, it's pathetic to go on the attack of someone just because they have different values than you.

By: Pathetic
by: WowAug 15, 2015 5:11:25 PM

I completely agree with "pathetic"
This hater here clearly liked their own comment 24 times and down liked this post 37 times.
Get a life

By: Wow
by: ConsiderAug 15, 2015 7:04:26 PM

It's fine to think that you wouldn't necessarily want a reality tv personality in your house. It has nothing to do with her conservatism but more with her kind of opportunistic and loud family and her own decision to branch out to a second reality tv show. There are houses where the girls wouldn't feel comfortable with that kind of notoriety. Just because someone is famous doesn't mean she'd be a good fit for every house. Right?

By: Consider
by: Huh?Aug 15, 2015 10:28:34 PM

To Pathetic --- the poster didn't say anything about her values, beauty, dancing ability or anything else. Only that her family is weird. As are many reality tv stars/families/personalities. Reality tv personalities tend to be larger than life and over the top because the show casts them in that manner. The typical reatlity tv shows seems to create unnecessary conflict/drama/etc and usually stir up some sort of controversy because it attracts ratings. Sortof like this entire thread.

By: Huh?
by: YeahAug 15, 2015 10:34:43 PM

Most celebrities hang out with other celebrities/very important people. I feel like duck dynasty is the opposite. They aren't apart of that Hollywood lifestyle.

By: Yeah
by: Exactly who is she?Aug 19, 2015 6:20:04 PM

I've never followed the duck people as they are too extreme to listen to, is this a daughter of one of them?

By: Exactly who is she?
by: .Aug 19, 2015 6:26:19 PM

She's Willie and Korie's daughter. She's pretty, very religious and down to earth.

By: .
by: CAug 19, 2015 6:57:07 PM

She looks like her mom imo. They're both pretty

By: C
by: ChloeSep 2, 2015 5:45:41 PM

Did she ever come visit?

By: Chloe
by: HAve no ideaSep 5, 2015 10:29:31 PM

who this Sadie is! I think it is time to get over her since she has no bearing on anything here.

By: HAve no idea
#2  by: Lol   

You must be new. I know of at least two other girls that go to auburn that are best friends with celebrities a lot more famous than dear ole Sadie

By: Lol
by: ^^😏Aug 15, 2015 2:57:11 PM

I know who you're talking about

By: ^^😏
by: omgAug 15, 2015 3:18:54 PM

whoooo?

By: omg
by: UmAug 15, 2015 3:26:08 PM

I'm not name dropping on this site. If you don't already know then don't worry about it.

By: Um
by: HahaAug 15, 2015 7:16:52 PM

I love how someone just completely threw sadies bff under the bus and said her name but yall protected the other girls names. It's actually not funny though because all these girls are really sweet and pretty, just being watched maybe a little too closely because of who they associate with

By: Haha
#3  by: Who cares    

Not newsworthy. And the duck family is very strange.

By: Who cares
#4  by: Surprised   

that AGD would even want to be associated with this. Cringing...

By: Surprised
by: Good point Aug 15, 2015 2:57:27 PM

I don't see any group wanting to be associated with this. You are write. Cringing!

By: Good point
by: truthAug 15, 2015 11:23:09 PM

@Good Point, you should be cringing. You don't know the difference between "write" and "right." It's hard for me to believe that you are even in college, much less greek!

By: truth
by: wellAug 16, 2015 3:54:43 PM

I doubt that AGD would want to put themselves in the spotlight like that. That sounds more like an A Phi thing to do -- take a reality tv girl and showcase her. Nah, it doesn't sound like AGD at all.

By: well
#5  by: QUIT!   

trying to make AGD look strange!!! This girl is not associate with the sorority at all!

By: QUIT!
by: YeahAug 15, 2015 5:01:08 PM

Taylor benson is an AGD and best friends with Sadie.

By: Yeah
#6  by: No one is jealous   

Yuck

By: No one is jealous
#7  by: OMG   

You girls sound like a bunch f high school mean girls picking on the pretty girl at school! Wow! One post is all about how "we are classy panhellenic wome" .....and then there's the responses to this post. Just a bunch of two faced hypocrites! No wonder non greek people laugh at you!

By: OMG
by: AgreedAug 15, 2015 6:16:28 PM

Plenty of people with money come to auburn and a select few who know celebrities. It's so sad how jealous girls pick on these pretty, sweet girls

By: Agreed
#8  by: Response   

The girls who responded to the post are embarrassing! Shame on you for posting a person's name! I hope GR delete this! PATHETIC,

By: Response
by: AgreedAug 15, 2015 7:01:54 PM

And who is tricking this post out with so many likes....

By: Agreed
#9  by: Just sayin    

Bump

By: Just sayin
#10  by: Question?   

Why is this even important and how did anyone even know about this friendship unless it was publicized among the group? If this pledge is friends w this girl (have no idea who she is), so what? That does not mean the whole sorority thinks the same way. Give it a break, who really cares who's friends with who from high school? (Her name really should not be posted at all.)

By: Question?
by: .Aug 15, 2015 10:02:47 PM

There's pics of her and Sadie on her social media. That's the only reason anyone knows. I doubt she's telling anyone

By: .
by: truthAug 18, 2015 12:33:58 AM

they literally pledged her based on Sadie's friendship. i guess after Adpi's "celebrity" pledge last year they needed to compete

By: truth
by: ??????2Aug 21, 2015 1:53:20 PM

See who they say she is, still have no idea why this is even important. If you don't believe like this girl, then don't worry about it, we're all different. Perhaps this is AGDs standards and how they prefer their members to emulate. Enough of them must feel the same way.

By: ??????2
by: ^Aug 21, 2015 2:15:15 PM

What? That made no sense

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.