facebook

not high school

by: STOP

Honestly, we are not in high school anymore. Let's stop acting like "tiers" and "rankings" matter. Each and every house has something awesome to offer and that's why Auburn Greek Life is so famous and good! If you still come on this website to "rank" sororities or fraternities, then you obviously have nothing better to do with your life and you are probably a salty person who didn't get the bid they wanted. Please stop, you make Auburn and Greek LIfe look bad.

Posted By: STOP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

It's called greekrank...

By: .
by: And it's stupidAug 15, 2015 12:37:53 PM

The notion of saying that one group is any better than another group is a high school mentality. Or maybe the "ranking" idea is a deep internal issue with those people who are so insecure they feel the need to "rank" themselves as being better that other people. What did we call those people when we were in third grade? Oh, yeah, "BULLIES".

By: And it's stupid
#2  by: Just because you posted   

Top Tier:
ΚΔ, ΧΩ, ΑΓΔ, ΑΔΠ, ΦΜ

Upper Tier:
ΑΟΠ, ΑΧΩ, ΠΒΦ, ΖΤΑ

Middle Tier:
ΔΔΔ, ΔΖ, ΔΓ, ΓΦΒ, ΣΚ, ΑΞΔ

Bottom Tier:
ΚΚΓ, ΚΑΘ

By: Just because you posted
by: lolAug 15, 2015 2:03:17 PM

I bet you don't even go to Auburn. I bet you're sitting at home on your computer dreaming of going to Auburn and looking at other rankings and copying them to make yourself feel a little better. You're not going to get a bid if you go in with that mentality. Good Luck lol xoxo

By: lol
by: lolAug 15, 2015 2:03:19 PM

I bet you don't even go to Auburn. I bet you're sitting at home on your computer dreaming of going to Auburn and looking at other rankings and copying them to make yourself feel a little better. You're not going to get a bid if you go in with that mentality. Good Luck lol xoxo

by: lolAug 15, 2015 2:03:21 PM

by: RealAug 18, 2015 1:41:25 PM

Very few "dream" of going to Auburn. It is a back up school for most people.

By: Real
by: @RealAug 18, 2015 2:11:56 PM

I know of lots of in state people who dream of going to auburn. They either cannot afford it or cannot get in. Alabama is more of a back up school imo

By: @Real
by: DefinitelySep 5, 2015 10:27:37 PM

from the "other" school. She stays on here all the time and really hates certain sororities. I'm glad she's not mad at mine, but that means she's probably in one of those that she ranks as top tier, but again...she's not from AU so don't hold her comments against them! As for her ranking of AU, I think we can see now that she is from the "other" school or GR...either way, she has made it not fun to get on here anymore since she trolls all the sites with her malicious and contemptible personality. It is immature to rank, but since she is, well it is right up her alley. Pan <3!!!!

By: Definitely
#3  by: war eagle   

Those posts are stupid. It is always kappa,dz and looks like alpha chi posting these.all the time. Sounds like they are going to war everytime there is a posting. Just stop. Are you freshmen or what. Don't react , just relax.

By: war eagle
#4  by: @real and war eagle   

You don't go to AU definitely, probably couldn't get in, but why come on this site over and over and post negative comments about really good groups...or is it Greekrank trying to make it look like another school is on here posting against Auburn? Whoever it is hates KKG, KAT KD, DZ, and sometimes XO. These are good groups and most probably the poster couldn't get in at her school...if she even went to school

By: @real and war eagle
#5  by: Rankings are so dumb    

Every group here at auburn is awesome! I hate how people want to single certain groups out and make some look better than others. They're all great!

By: Rankings are so dumb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.