facebook

pledge classes

by: Well

What does everyone think of the new sorority PCs? Which ones did better or worse than you expected?

Posted By: Well
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Theta's PC   

Didn't seem thrilled to be there based on their FB page. Hardly any smiles and a few girls who looked like they were wiping away tears.

By: Theta's PC
by: Tears?Aug 15, 2015 9:32:36 AM

Those could have been tears of "joy"!

By: Tears?
by: Poster is the same on allAug 15, 2015 10:36:44 AM

of these messages and same one trying to start problems. All the groups looked excited and happy....especially the KATs!!!! Move on hater, if you have a group to move on to, otherwise just go sit in your room and write more negative posts as you've been doing for the past 4 months.

By: Poster is the same on all
by: Yikes!Aug 15, 2015 3:05:45 PM

You're negative.

By: Yikes!
by: too manyAug 15, 2015 7:13:57 PM

They have the biggest class I heard and had to take girls they'd rather have cut.

By: too many
by: Your the sameAug 16, 2015 4:39:02 PM

I think you are the same poster that always cuts Theta. Just threatened by them is my guess. They are not snobby at all so they are accepting of all girls. They have lovely kind hearts and pretty girls too.

By: Your the same
by: thetaAug 18, 2015 12:22:10 AM

True, they didn't take a great class this year but did better than last year. Major props for improvement!

By: theta
#2  by: :(   

Hate to say it but the Gphi babies didn't look that excited either and weren't as cute as last year's class.

By: :(
by: VERY HAPPY!Aug 15, 2015 10:48:18 AM

All the groups got some fantastic pledges!!! It was a great year for all the sororities! Pan<3!!

By: VERY HAPPY!
by: nahAug 15, 2015 7:17:29 PM

I saw them and they were fine. Overall the girls were not as cute as last years so no house did as well in overall looks. But we all know that a lot more goes into it than just picking the cutest girls.

By: nah
by: ha haAug 17, 2015 7:04:18 AM

Nice one, Theta. You get slammed by someone and turn around and slam G Phi? Not a good way to get started.

By: ha ha
#3  by: Happy!   

I didn't see or hear about any unhappy girls except some that didn't get KD and their moms were having a fit.

By: Happy!
by: Thats' a fact!Aug 15, 2015 2:45:31 PM

The only ones I saw were moms and grandmothers screaming about not getting KD...perhaps the poster got Theta's PC mixed up with the KD PC...believe me, they look the same.

By: Thats' a fact!
by: AGDAug 17, 2015 8:29:10 PM

I saw a bunch of pissed of looking Alpha Gams. No clue why. They always score a good class. Every year do the walk about- this year and last they look pissed as hell. Maybe others scored who they really wanted. dunno

By: AGD
#4  by: SUPER!!!   

All the groups did fantastic!!!! Good luck to all!!! Pan<3!!

By: SUPER!!!
#5  by: Outstanding!!!!   

All got wonderful girls!!!!

By: Outstanding!!!!
by: Great Aug 15, 2015 7:16:21 PM

All houses has a fantastic recruitment. Great girls!

By: Great
#6  by: All did great!   

So many great girls pledged all the different sororities! What a exceptional year! As for those (probably one or two) who continually write mean negative posts on some of the groups all year long, be careful, what goes around comes around. Cyber trolls and stalkers are simply that...anonymous people who hide behind slanderous comments because they have so little to be proud of themselves. If they did, they would not feel the need to get on here and post negativity about people they do not even know.

By: All did great!
by: Exactly!Aug 16, 2015 9:12:43 AM

Perfectly put. Congrats to all the sororities!!! Everyone got a remarkable PC! War Eagle!

By: Exactly!
by: Nice!Aug 16, 2015 2:12:27 PM

Yes! All the groups got wonderful pledges this year!!! It should be a great year for all the sororities! War Eagle right back!!! (Anyone posting negative posts should return to their hole from wince they came.)

By: Nice!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.