facebook

next round

by: Advice

As the next round of cuts come tomorrow before sisterhood day, just know these cuts may hurt more than those after IWT. At this point, you probably have your favorites and may even be in love with certain ones - and you may get cut by those. I know I was devastated by some of the houses I was cut by after Philanthropy because they feel much more personal. Just know, it will all be okay!! I promise, keep pushing through and keep an open mind and you WILL find the house that's just right for you! It's okay to be upset, but stay positive and be excited about your remaining houses! I love the house I ended up in and I know most girls feel the same! Good luck!!

Posted By: Advice
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnm   

Do all sororities make the same number of cuts on after philanthropy round?? Is it less than they all did after IWTs?

By: pnm
by: HeavierAug 11, 2015 6:09:23 PM

The cuts will be much heavier after Philanthropy. If you are cut from a favorite that gives you an opportunity to take a closer look at the sororities that left on your list. These girls see you as a possible member. Be gracious and enthusiastic. There is nothing worse than a rude brat coming through pouting because they didn't get the invites they thought they deserved. The sororities that invite you back see something special in you. Act accordingly.

By: Heavier

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.