facebook

theta was awesome!

by: 1068

i don't know why they have a bad reputation! I loved talking to every single girl and they seem like a really genuine sisterhood. I loooooved their chapter room too!

Posted By: 1068
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously    

Why in God's name did you post your PMN number.

By: Seriously
#2  by: 1068   

Oh. Didn't realize that! It's my dad's birthday month and year and what we all use for a password. I promise that's not my number!

By: 1068
by: Seriously Aug 9, 2015 6:54:32 PM

Okay sorry I just wouldn't want you to get into trouble!! And yes Theta is amazing so many sweet girls in there!

By: Seriously
#3  by: Awwww   

Yes, Theta has the sweetest girls on caus. They don't get the credit they deserve because they haven't been on campus long.

By: Awwww
#4  by: agree   

Theta was so nice and my conversations felt genuine!

By: agree
#5  by: hum...   

This feels a bit like it was written by a Theta. Just a suggestion - don't try so hard.

By: hum...
by: Please stop itAug 10, 2015 8:36:34 AM

theta and every other house has wonderful girls.

By: Please stop it
#6  by: choose from your heart   

They are a great group! All sororities at AU are good. There are many on here who are either threatened or just don't agree with a great mix of girls (ie not all southern). When you hear that they are a diverse group that should be a positive... you will gain sisters from everywhere! Their sisterhood is incredible and contrary to comments they are a cute group. Honestly, if you didn't know who was what sorority, they would all look the same. Use your own gut feeling and judgement and you will find your fit.

By: choose from your heart
#7  by: Fun   

Enjoyed Theta and all the sororities!

By: Fun

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.