facebook

ranks

by: Pnm

Going through my first day of rush I can tell that rankings really don't matter as much as people think. They're honestly were ALL sooo cute and sweet (and I know the rest will be tomorrow too). Wowie this'll be tough to rank them.

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True!!!   

I can see that there were bullies on the rankings since all the groups are great! I think most of the girls I have met so far are open to any of the sororities really. I know some will be sad not to get what they want, but it seems as if the majority just want to pledge a sorority ad be part of a group.

By: True!!!
by: NiceAug 13, 2015 8:10:52 PM

All were nice and Poster is correct, the people who post the negative and mean things are just making it up for their own reasons. I did not see one bad group and I mean that.

By: Nice
#2  by: so true!   

Just don't be tricked into ranking houses by what other people have told you.

By: so true!
#3  by: Happy   

I did not put too much stock in the ratings on here! Some of the sororities with the worst posts have been great! I do see that several sororities are too hard to get into without a legacy trail but I am still being invited back to one of those, although to be honest I like several others a lot better. All in all I have not been to any group that I thought bad about. I have a favorite, and I will be sad if I do not get that particular group, but I will manage if I get a bid from any of the others. All the girls I know seem to be of the same mind-set, we want to pledge a group that will be fun and let us be part of college life.

By: Happy
by: great attitude!Aug 12, 2015 10:23:39 AM

I love to see an attitude like this because the girl writing this will have a great college experience. All the girls so concerned about tiers are going to be miserable because they'll always see themselves as a top tier girl stuck in a middle or lower tier house instead of a girl who is part of a group "that will be fun and a part of college life." Every single house provides that, from AXO down to DZ (or whatever the ranks are this week on here :(

By: great attitude!
by: Agree!!!!Aug 12, 2015 10:59:59 AM

Cannot understand the negative posting that went on. I have not seen one group that falls into a bad category. Sure we all have favorites that we want, but I know from my friend who went through last year that it is best to make decisions closer to the end since you may have no idea who you'll have pref night until later on. Good luck to everyone!

By: Agree!!!!
#4  by: Very enjoyable   

so far! Loved all the groups! Love the ones I have. I agree that I did not see any difference in their looks or their actions. Some are more active on campus, some have more interest in having the HC queen and some are involved in everything. I came in not knowing anyone by the way, so I can pledge what I want without worrying why the sorority I was a legacy to ranked me out of an invite back.

By: Very enjoyable
by: Love it!Aug 12, 2015 9:11:52 PM

So agree with you!!! I've seen very little differences. They all have been so nice and I would love to be a part of any of them!! :)

By: Love it!
by: Same hereAug 13, 2015 5:24:34 PM

Saw great girls in all the chapters. I have to wonder about the girls who get on here and write the mean stuff. Happy so far!

By: Same here
#5  by: So true.   

So true, good luck everyone!

By: So true.
#6  by: True!!!!!   

Good luck, everyone!!!! <3

By: True!!!!!
#7  by: Good luck!!!!   

Good luck to everyone!!!!!! :)

By: Good luck!!!!
#8  by: So agree!   

I loved all of the sororities! Of course, I have a few favorites and with a bit of luck, I will get a bid for one of them tomorrow!!

By: So agree!
#9  by: Kimmy   

Also loved all of them!!! Saw no difference in any of them, but I have my fav!

By: Kimmy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.