facebook

advice to pnm

by: Bruce

to the PNM's:
- when certain sororities are constantly posting on here "arguing" over who is "the best", beware.

-when certain sororities are coming on to your social media and liking all your pictures in the last few days, beware

It is all sheer desperation as they attempt to convince themselves and everyone else how great they are. Do not take it to me a sorority intends to offer you a bid just because they "liked" your social media. And do not take it as the others are not interested just because they have chosen to obey the rules.

Yes, you know who you are......and no, you are not "the best".

Posted By: Bruce
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Friend    

I would like to also add to this. Just because you have girls you know come up to you in one sorority and talk to you but not in others doesn't mean one is interested in you and the other not. Most really want you to meet a lot of girls in their groups so more girls are making connections with you. Not just your bffs from high school.

By: Friend
by: @friendAug 11, 2015 1:02:35 PM

cough... said the ChiO

By: @friend
#2  by: Cough   

Alpha Gam

By: Cough
by: Not niceAug 11, 2015 1:26:01 PM

Everyone needs to keep it classy. I do doubt this is ChiO or Alpha Gam posting.

By: Not nice
#3  by: I think   

the girl(s) posting derogatory remarks (sometimes under the guise of being positive but you know they are not) may be from another school or possible GR. We all know our sororities are the best and I have never met anyone who I felt would get on here and write negative posts like some do. (there are those who hate on groups they did not get, but surely after a year or two you get over it.)

By: I think

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.