facebook

abcd

by: Chi O

I'm just gonna go ahead and say what everyone is thinking. What is up with Chi O's obsession over this website? In every post, Chi O is #1 in some category or general ranking. In my 3 years at Auburn, Chi O has always been a great #3-5 sorority and that's never changed. They are an amazing sorority, but never #1 across the board in any category.

Posted By: Chi O
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: list   

So which ones are better, in your opinion?

By: list
by: HomestlyAug 7, 2015 10:56:20 PM

Alpha gams are way better than chi o or kd. IMO.

By: Homestly
#2  by: BDG   

That's why this site is so great - it allows everyone to express their opinions.
I think XO is tied with KD for #1 (depending on your preference)- followed by ADP. I'm sure there are those that would disagree with me - but again, it's just my opinion. No need to get upset about it - I think all 3 of these sororities are outstanding as are ALL the other sororities. Happy Recruitment Week!

By: BDG
by: Really. Aug 7, 2015 9:13:27 PM

Alpha Gams are the best in this campus, hands down.

By: Really.
by: StopAug 9, 2015 7:43:16 PM

No Alpha Gam would post something like this... All of Auburn's sororities are great. PNM's need to find their best fit.

By: Stop
#3  by: WDE   

I think the ADPs and the XOs are the top 2

By: WDE
#4  by: Top 5   

How it's viewed around Auburn.
1. KD
2. Alpha Gam
3. Chi O
4. ADPi
5. Phi Mu

By: Top 5
by: (eyeroll)Aug 9, 2015 6:46:30 PM

Let's grow up and move beyond "who is the best". . . ..they are all great sororities and they all have great girls.

By: (eyeroll)
by: (eye roll)Aug 9, 2015 7:13:05 PM

this is accurate. PNM's want to know.

By: (eye roll)
by: OkayAug 11, 2015 12:19:55 PM

You are probably a KD or AGD since it would drive you crazy to even put another sorority above you...guess what? All the groups think like that and they are all very good. KD, AGD, and XO are the hardest to get in, but only due to so many legacies going through (the legacies and their moms fight constantly about this prior to rush). It's like when you have only a limited amount of something and even if it's not the very best, people will fight over it because it's special to get in due to the numbers. If you are fortunate to get a bid to any of these groups, be happy and stop cutting down other groups. There are plenty of groups who are involved and achieve more honors. Not every girl who pledges those 3 are beauties, smart or fantastic...just like all the other sororities. Except for the name you would never be able to tell who was in who...and that is a fact.

By: Okay
#5  by: nope   

Its not accurate because most the people that use this site are girls in the sororities names above or guys whoa re fans of them. So mainly people who are from the south and stick with the southern sororities. All the sororities are different and great and if you ask a person who is not form the south, their "top tier list" would be very different. So lets try not to focus on the ranking of our sororities

By: nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.