facebook

chi o

by: Actually a guy..

Why does everyone talk about chi o on here? They're not a bad sorority but and they do have some extremely attractive girls but I wouldn't call them the hottest on average and a lot tend to be farmhouse groupies and don't party at all... Some are just boring

Posted By: Actually a guy..
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Totally   

The most vanilla, boring sorirituy at Auburn. If you want to have fun choose some other sorority.

By: Totally
#2  by: Hahaha   

But apparently some of the girls like to steal things from fraternities. Look for Panhellenic to get involved with this incident.

By: Hahaha
#3  by: Otm   

Outside looking in - I think the reason people talk about XO is bc they are one of the top sororities...along with KD and ADP. From the Chi Os I know, these girls are the real deal....cute, fun, nice to everyone. And no, I'm not a Chi O - I'm in another top sorority. But some of my best friends are XOs from freshmen year.

By: Otm
by: AgreeAug 6, 2015 10:38:13 PM

Being a top sorority does make you a target. KD ChiO and Alpha Gam get the most hate on this site and maybe PhiMu.

By: Agree
by: HaAug 6, 2015 10:42:45 PM

Seems like the ones blowing themselves the hardest is Chi O.

By: Ha
#4  by: Believe me   

there are trolls on several of the groups and not just XO, in fact many think its between XO and AXO who are on here ranking others low all the time.

By: Believe me
by: IAug 7, 2015 3:20:05 PM

agree with this!

By: I
#5  by: Hmmm   

Maybe KD moms that are threatened that their sweet daughter is no longer in the #1 sorority has it out for Chi Omega? Have you seen the number of rankings on KD from alumni

By: Hmmm
by: LolAug 7, 2015 5:14:20 PM

Chi O is not the #1 sorority

By: Lol
#6  by: This Guy   

I think AGD and KD have the hottest girls.

By: This Guy
by: @This guyAug 8, 2015 7:08:02 AM

...said the ChiO to make KD and AGD look as if they are doing all the posting. Hahaha!

By: @This guy
#7  by: bff   

wow...sounds like y'all are really bitter against Chi O. I'm going through rush next year and they are on the top of my list bc of the ones I know from my high school.

By: bff
by: @pnmAug 11, 2015 10:52:19 AM

Thanks for sharing your opinion pnm who's been on campus for less than a week. No one is "bitter" about chi o, they're a great sorority and one that girls always love during recruitment, but that doesn't mean there aren't negative things about them also. They aren't known for going out, that's just a fact and have been self ranking up a storm all summer

By: @pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.