facebook

by: Help

If I can't get a top tier (I am from out of state I know no one...) which sororitys would be the best

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmmm   

IFF you didn't get a top tier then

Phi Mu
Zeta
Pi Phi
Tri Delt

By: Hmmm
by: UhAug 4, 2015 4:29:25 PM

Phi Mu is undebatably a top tier. You'd probably have a hard time getting in there. Take phi mu off this list and add Gamma Phi and DZ

By: Uh
by: alsoAug 4, 2015 5:52:44 PM

I'd say if you're more of a partier: Zeta, Tri Delt, Pi Phi
if not as interested in partying: Aopi, DZ
All sororities are great though and I know people in each who truly love their sororities and sisters! Good luck during recruitment!

By: also
#2  by: Help again    

So basically if I don't get a "top" since it's soooooo hard to get into .... then Zeta or Pi phi would be the best bet?

By: Help again
by: OOSAug 4, 2015 7:38:10 PM

ALL of the groups have out of state girls. ALL of the groups have great girls. When you go through recruitment, you will meet lots of girls. And you will find your home. It always works out. Good luck! Have fun!

By: OOS
#3  by: next   

Pi Phi, AOPI or Zeta

By: next
#4  by: Just relax   

Drop the "top tier" mentality.....some of those so called top tier really are not as relevant on campus. And, there are so many great groups and top girls in every group....

By: Just relax
#5  by: Help   

This sounds right. Just trying to figure things out.

By: Help
by: WellAug 12, 2015 8:12:13 PM

How is it going for you so far?

By: Well
#6  by: Katie   

Pick the one that feels right to you. Find the ladies who get your jokes and who feel like they could be your good friends. Reputation doesn't matter. Rank doesn't matter. You are the one who is going to have to live with these people for the next 4 years.

By: Katie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.