facebook

descriptions

by: PROS & CONS IMO

KD- Girls who go through rush and get KD, are die hard sorority girls. They would kill to be a KD and go extreme measures to get there. Very good sorority. Half party, half don't. Good mix of every type of girl. Some say they're stuck up but i disagree.
Chi O- It's not easy to get a bid from Chi O. Most are legacies or have some sort of connections in the sorority. They are absolutely stunning, smart, active sorority. There is a handful of Chi O's that do party low key... But majority do not.
Alpha Gam- They are a top sorority and i personally do not know why. NOT because they aren't great... but because I know very few. The ones i do know are all pretty plain jane granola girls. Very funny, smart and classy though.
ADPi- ADPis are very sweet and funny. Can't say anything bad about them. I think they are a bit cliquy but other than that, pretty good sorority.
Alpha Chi- Smart, pretty girls. Most do not party, and if they do its as low key as possible.
Phi Mu- Beautiful girls. They are the only "top tier" sorority that majority of the girls party.
Zeta- Zetas are seen partying A LOT. Not saying thats a horrible thing. Some girls want to go to college and have the time of their life, and not feel judged..this may be right one for you. Very well liked "Hot" girls.
Pi Phi- People who do not pref Zeta, usually pref Pi Phi. Very similar sorority. Very beautiful fun girls. Well liked by the guys. Always down for a good time.

Posted By: PROS & CONS IMO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PROS & CONS IMO CONTINUED   

Tri Delt- Very good mix of every kind of girl. Sporty athletic types usually are seen in this sorority. Pretty girls.
AOPi- Very smart pretty sorority. Pretty low key. Don't hear much about them but what I do hear isn't bad. Can't go wrong with this sorority.
DZ- Smart and fun! If you care about your grades but can balance drinking and going out at the same time... this would be a good sorority for you.
Gamma Phi- In recent years, they would be at the bottom of the list. BUT lately these girls have stepped it up. Beautiful sweet girls. Mostly out of state. Good girls, but def party hard too.
Sigma Kappa- Similar to GPhi.
DG- A little bit lower.. but fun pretty girls. Haven't met one i dislike!
AZD- Funny girls
Kappa- Can't speak for the I dont know any girls in Kappa! But im sure theyre amazing like any other Auburn Sorority.
Theta- Trying hard to improve. All the thetas I know are sweethearts. So kind to everyone.

By: PROS & CONS IMO CONTINUED
by: Oh my goshAug 1, 2015 6:43:57 PM

You must be a faker on here or you are so uninvolved in anything on campus you never get out. You don't know any KKG's? They're in charge of half of the organizations on campus. So, you know all the girls who party hard? This tells us what you are like. The AXD (it is AXD and NOT AZD!!!!!! Learn your Greek alphabet or really look at the letters sometime) are funny?? The AGDs are plain and funny?? What is wrong with you?? PP are like the ZTAs?? WHAT??Agree, this is some girls trying hard to make one or two groups look great and the rest look either right at normal or below...Beware of this cyber stalker, she's trying way to hard at this.

By: Oh my gosh
#2  by: Wow   

Hands up if you can tell that a Chi O wrote this

By: Wow
by: @wowAug 1, 2015 5:20:45 PM

My hand is waving high! So tired and of the undercover mean girls.

By: @wow
by: HahaAug 1, 2015 10:43:52 PM

It is all good...let them just keep getting stuck with all their legacies and HS friends that do nothing with involvement on campus....it is catching up with them. It is all evening out....

By: Haha
#3  by: indy   

Actually I'm the one who wrote this and I'm not a XO, I'm an independent who transferred from another SEC school after rush so I didn't go through recruitment. I wound up making a ton of friends in a lot of different sororities which is why I felt I could give an accurate, honest assessment of the sororities. This was just how i view them all.

By: indy
by: HmmAug 4, 2015 12:38:28 AM

Likely story. And independent wouldn't know that much about greek life. This post was 100% written by a Chi O.

By: Hmm
by: No wayAug 4, 2015 4:27:30 AM

same girl who gets on here all the time and hypes up XO and downgrades some. Please move on and quit ranking.

By: No way

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.